Rifle builder recommendations

LeftySixgun

AH veteran
Joined
May 11, 2026
Messages
238
Reaction score
282
Location
Alabama
Media
2
Member of
SCI, HHI
I’d like to hear some suggestions and who you recommend to have a 7x57 built on a LH M70 action. Nothing super fancy, I want accuracy and reliability. I was thinking 22-24” barrel with NECG banded front sight base and rear sight. The factory stock, I’d like pillars installed and then stress free glass or epoxy bedded. Maybe have Super Grade style sling swivels installed.
Who would you recommend build this rifle? And why do you recommend this builder? I’m in the US, so US builders only please.
Thanks
 

Several years ago, a good friend had a 270, 300 WM and 375 H&H built by Hill Country Rifles. Beautiful and very accurate rifles.
 
Lefty here. Todd Rameriz built my 30-06. It has been whacking deer, elk and all sizes of African game for many years.,
 
Don geraci

Has built over 30 rifles for me.

Number six in the Benchrest Hall of Fame. He knows what it takes to make a rifle shoot.

Dm me for a phone number

Great work and fast

Rare combo
 
With Duane Wiebe over 80 now and Ralf Martini at H&W, I would contact Matt Robertson at MNR. I have one of his Hatari rifles in .400 H&H and it shoots as good as it looks! You can find him at www.mnrcustom.com
 
When I had my 244 H&H mag built I just went to a good local gun store and asked an employee I know if he knew anyone and he gave me the number of a guy who did great work on it and got it done pretty quickly and affordably. If you happen to be around San Angelo Texas, I can get you his information.
 
I’d like to hear some suggestions and who you recommend to have a 7x57 built on a LH M70 action. Nothing super fancy, I want accuracy and reliability. I was thinking 22-24” barrel with NECG banded front sight base and rear sight. The factory stock, I’d like pillars installed and then stress free glass or epoxy bedded. Maybe have Super Grade style sling swivels installed.
Who would you recommend build this rifle? And why do you recommend this builder? I’m in the US, so US builders only please.
Thanks
@Tipton Burns is who I would trust for bolt actions. He does all my work
 
@Tipton Burns is who I would trust for bolt actions. He does all my work
I know Tipton is a good gunsmith here in TX. Does he build custom guns?
 
Wayne York, Gunmaker, Pendelton Oregon. Wayne did 5 Sako's for me. Everyone came back with Gilt Edge accuracy, super slick 100% function and reliability.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,969
Members
169,663
Latest member
tn88work
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top