Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Europe
Member of
DSC Life Member, International Member PHASA
Hunted
Several of the lower 48, Alaska, South Africa, Ireland, Argentina, Peru
Wow!

Definitely dont ever want to piss off a Rhino...

He sure don't like zebra VW....

Good reason not to drive a compact car

Yikes! I heard about this. I think it was a lady driving. I’ll bet that was a rush!

Incredible strength, tossed it like a toy.

Yeah I guess a rhino weighs more than a hippo? Just read that somewhere on line. Like most things, I didn’t know that!

On my first safari ever were were at an area where two young females needed to be darted and tagged. 15 of these massive animals on that place. When we arrived to observe our trucks stopped about 250 yards away from the Bull and a group of cows that were grazing. The bull knew we were there as the PH and farm guide parked up wind of the group to let them know where we were. The farm guide said we don’t want them scattering through the high grass and run into us when the chopper arrives. Sure enough when the whole group heard the chopper they began to scatter. But the bull headed straight for us at a run, folks when he got to within 50 yards you could feel the thumps as his feet clubbed the ground. The drivers hit the gas to get away. You just knew that there was immense power in that bull.

I've seen videos of rhinos ramming vehicles and pushing them a little but nothing like this. I bet he outweighs that bug by a healthy margin and I would not want to be in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorrineTrp

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob