Revic Stabilizer Hunter Tripod For Sale

Shako Badhan

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jan 11, 2022
Messages
293
Reaction score
801
Location
North Carolina
Media
6
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Europe
1
Member of
Safari Club International
Up for sale REVIC Stabilizer Hunter Tripod. Great bit of kit I bought it planning on doing some long range competition and never used it. Excellent condition with all parts still in the packaging. $400 shipped.

https://www.eurooptic.com/REVIC-Optics-Stabilizer-Hunter-Tripod-PD-G2050.aspx


IMG_8878.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: AES
These are very good tripods and make a world of difference in the field. Good price.
 
That went fast. I picked up a V-yoke for my camera tripod off ebay for less than twenty bucks. The tripod was bought overseas when I was in the Army back in early seventies. Don't remember the price but it was not even a hundred bucks. This should be a great setup for the range. A bit too fussy to operate in the field I think. Might work well for long distance shooting at animals in the next zipcode but that's never been my preferred method for taking game.
20240207_222614.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,570,324
Members
168,874
Latest member
DeidreU975
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top