REPORT: Lauriston Taxidermy

redassnavajo

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Just received photo from Greg of my Nyala getting ready to be shipped stateside. Lauriston is located on the East Cape near Grahamstown . Read on here somewhere somebody was looking for recommendations, I have been extremely happy with their work.

Last edited by a moderator:
My nyala.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice trophy.

I like him a lot sir.

Beautiful nyala, why do I feel like it's ready to charge?

Was initially going for a Nyala for a full mount but hesitated on a perfect candidate and within 20 min jumped this bugger up didn't have enough time to inspect the shag so I chose a 1/2 mount for this one but tracker skinned it for shoulder mount communication error on my part or PH to skinner but not that big of deal cause I will go back and I will get another for a full mount. Tic Toc cant wait.

very nice !!

Looks great! Nyala are such beautiful animals.

Very nice

Very nice

Very nice, they are beautiful animals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roll_the_Knob!

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.