Replacement Red Recoil Pad

Dublinpiper90

AH veteran
Joined
Dec 18, 2023
Messages
126
Reaction score
149
Member of
DSC
I have a Whitworth Interarms .375 hh and wanted to replace the recoil pad but not sure what I should go with or the sizing, any help would be great TIA.
 
New England Custom Gus has some options and believe they have size options. Quick shipping. Remember Connecticut shot guns having red but pads as well.
 
New England Custom Gus has some options and believe they have size options. Quick shipping. Remember Connecticut shot guns having red but pads as well.
I ordered one for my new production ruger #1

My gun smith sized it and put it on for me. Great look and good quality of course from NECG
IMG_3552.jpeg
 
+1 just need to round the edges. It helps a whole lot to reduce felt recoil. Those corners dig in.
There is a Pachmayr Decelerator Old English style that in hindsight I should have had installed but this works for me; a 375 H&H doesn't kick hard anyway.
 
I have a Whitworth Interarms .375 hh and wanted to replace the recoil pad but not sure what I should go with or the sizing, any help would be great TIA.
I replaced the butt pad on my Wentworth in .458 WM with a red.Pachmeyer Decelerator and also the one on my dad's Mauser .30-06. I am not comfortable trying to figure out how to grind and finish the pads so they were installed by.a gunsmith and look really good. I ended up passing the .30-06 on to my nephew so I never shot it, but it was a.big help.on the .458.
 
I replaced the butt pad on my Wentworth in .458 WM with a red.Pachmeyer Decelerator and also the one on my dad's Mauser .30-06. I am not comfortable trying to figure out how to grind and finish the pads so they were installed by.a gunsmith and look really good. I ended up passing the .30-06 on to my nephew so I never shot it, but it was a.big help.on the .458.
The word is Whitworth. Auto correct strikes again!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,413
Messages
1,575,377
Members
170,296
Latest member
AgustinCor
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top