Reloading for a double rifle

You're good to go hunting! I'd use your time at the range to practice from different positions rather than trying to better this grouping...
Yea can't wait, I am hunting with Dalton & York Safaris the end of August in Chewore South. The only way I have been able to get brass is by shooting Hornady Loads to get brass to reload and I have shooting that off the sticks and free hand.
 
Got a chance to shoot a chance to shoot a few more definitely moving in the right direction. I is just odd to me that the velocity doesn't seem to matter I would guess with the next batch I am going to test the North Fork CPS solids will be going 120-150fps faster than what the softs end up working at.
View attachment 690132

I should have added that the green is all the left barrel and the red is the right barrel at 50 yards.

If this is a mix of SS and CPS rounds and shot at 50 yards, you're there, no need to tweet anymore. If you're using some sort of optic, the only thing I'd maybe change is to lower about the POI roughly an inch.

Best of luck on your hunt!
 
Yea can't wait, I am hunting with Dalton & York Safaris the end of August in Chewore South. The only way I have been able to get brass is by shooting Hornady Loads to get brass to reload and I have shooting that off the sticks and free hand.
Have a wonderful hunt and share your stories and pictures when you return....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,235
Members
169,284
Latest member
BernardoHe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top