Redbeck Wedding Rings

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
14,043
Reaction score
10,651
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
5,597
Articles
321
watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
nice , if rednecks have bullets in bedded their wedding bands Jerome ,I have to ask where l stand as mines a whole lot more permanent ......its tattooed their ??:laughing:
 
I like em! My wife.... Not so much.
 
just glad they had the common sense to use already fired primers. Could've been painful.
 
Unfired primers are set in the engagement rings. It things go south it makes it easier to get your ring back!
 
The one on the right must be his......primer indent is showing signs of too much pressure. Pressure seems to always build after the weddings over!....lol
 
The one on the right must be his......primer indent is showing signs of too much pressure. Pressure seems to always build after the weddings over!....lol

LOL
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,396
Messages
1,574,992
Members
170,206
Latest member
liatadesgo1977
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top