Red Stag Hunts

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
4
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
8,020
Reaction score
15,650
Location
Texas
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Deals & offers
123
Media
1,826
Articles
7
Hunting reports
Africa
6
USA/Canada
8
Europe
1
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
I have two Red Deer Stag hunts available for this season. Come hunt Red Deer during the roar in October/November. We have an amazing herd of Red Deer and this is an opportunity to hunt truly magnificent Red Stag without all the expense of traveling to New Zealand or Europe. This is a spot and stalk hunt through the canyons hunting in the herd. We can hunt them pre and post roar if scheduling is an issue but the roar is certainly a truly unique experience.

Hunt is 2 full days and 3 nights
Trophy Stag hunt is $6000 all in

Included: Guides, meals, lodging, airport pickup/drop off from Amarillo Int'l airport, trophy fee for Red Deer Stag, unlimited feral pigs, fishing, sporting clays, skinning, quartering, trophy prep, and taxidermy discount if you use my company.
Not included: Texas hunting license (about 40$), prep/post trip expenses, taxidermy, standard stuff.
2019-ROCKING-02.jpg
2019-ROCKING-24.jpg
2019-ROCKING-26.jpg
IMG_1731.JPG
IMG_3626.JPG
IMG_4167.JPG
49521047_630418014027673_2270484287222448128_n.jpg
49599662_630418094027665_7604628012935413760_n.jpg
 
Long way to come for 2days, extra days say 3 for 5days hunting?
Very tempted over this offer.
 
Long way to come for 2days, extra days say 3 for 5days hunting?
Very tempted over this offer.
Sure, tell you what I’ll make it a 3 day /4 night hunt for the same price and if someone wants to add days to that I’ll cut the day rate in half which would make days 4 and 5 only 150/day.
 
Wow what an offer thank you will have to talk better half into it now lol.
Will pm you if we decide to come down..
 
Wow what an offer thank you will have to talk better half into it now lol.
Will pm you if we decide to come down..
Awesome, hope y’all can make it.
 
End of L3 round 1. We’re sitting 11th in the world so far we’ll see how it ends up.
Just started L2 sorting let’s see if we can pull a golden horse out of here!
 
Well no time on L2. No big deal. L3 is the important one.
 
2nd round 3 at 31.638. Won’t take the championship but we’ll see where they end up.
 
End of L3 round 1. We’re sitting 11th in the world so far we’ll see how it ends up.
Just started L2 sorting let’s see if we can pull a golden horse out of here!

Well no time on L2. No big deal. L3 is the important one.

2nd round 3 at 31.638. Won’t take the championship but we’ll see where they end up.
Sorry y’all wrong thread.
 
I still have a few openings for this and other hunts
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,413
Members
169,747
Latest member
nexttanebir1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top