Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
PHASA
Good day AH community!

We cannot believe the 2023 season is nearly over already - it seemed to fly by in a flash! We hope everyone is doing well and enjoying reminiscing about all the wonderful adventures you hopefully embarked on this year. If not then hopefully you are busy planning your next one! We had a wonderful season seeing old clients again and new clients for the first time!

Sitting here typing this we are reflecting on all facets of the season. When looking back on this specific hunt for these amazing little antelope the only way to describe our season for them is simply unbelievable. Heading into the jungles with a caller is a totally unique experience that not many get to see first hand. It is an excitement like no other. Especially when the Duiker are in high density and play along! We were 100% this year on day 1 with our clients, taking two bruiser rams. This is exactly why we limit the quota. To ensure trophy quality like the reams we hunted this year.

With regards to this coming season - firstly, please note there are only 2 of these fantastic little antelope on quota with us for 2024. It is on a first come first served basis as the area we hunt these little guys on is strictly regulated by us in its quotas. This hunt is something that will likely tickle the fancy of some of the more travelled safari guys out there! The extra species that we will be hunting will likely determine our accommodation's. The accommodation will either be rustic (but you will always have a hot shower, a warm bed and good conversation to come back to!) or more fancy with many of the amenities that one has come to expect on safari.

The preferred method for red duiker will be calling. If a Klipspringer is also on your list we will be in a great area for them as well. Klipspringer will be a combination of calling and spotting. There are of course some excellent Kudu and Bushbuck numbers as well. If other species are required we are not too far from our other concessions that we can pay a visit to or even stay a few nights there!

The hunt will look as follows:

1x Red Duiker
5x hunting days/6 nights
$3625
€3275
All Inclusive (Includes permits)

*To add just a Red Duiker to a standard safari in our Limpopo North area $1700

*To add a Klipspringer $1650
*To add a Bushpig $800
*To add a Bushbuck $1200
*To add a Genet $300

Other animals can be added at additional cost.
Other hunter/observers welcome at additional cost.

Package includes:
• Licensed Professional Hunter, a Tracker, Skinner and hunting vehicle.
• Accommodation on a full board basis, incl. non-alcoholic drinks and table beer/wine
• Transfer from and to Johannesburg international Airport.
• Transport between and on hunting Area A and Area B
• Laundry service (Except on Sundays).
• Field preparation of Trophies.

Package excludes:
• Flight from and to Johannesburg International Airport, and any national flights from one concession to the next.
• Hard tack (whiskey, brandy etc)
• Firearms and ammunition. (Rifle Hire available at request)
• Hotel accommodation before and after the hunt – if required.
• Taxidermy, packing, insurance, transport.
• Dipping and shipping of trophies.
• Personal expenses ex. Tips, Telephone, Souvenirs etc.
• Tourist Programmes

We hope to hear from you all!

Contact us at: hunt@baylysippelsafaris.co.za for more info
+27 719821685 - Dempsey Bayly (available on WhatsApp)
+27 833994593 - Michael Sippel (German speaking available on WhatsApp)

Keep up with us on our various social media platforms:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BaylySippelHuntingSafaris/
Instagram: bayly_sippel_safaris
YouTube: Bayly Sippel Hunting Safaris

Kind regards,
Dempsey Bayly & Michael Sippel

Bayly Sippel Safaris US person of contact Gene Hobbs - ghobbs001@gmail.com / Robert Williamson - Northslopegrips@gmail.com
Bayly Sippel Safaris Australian person of contact David Berner - davidberner1983@hotmail.com
Bayly Sippel Safaris France person of contact Romain Berthouly - rberthouly@hotmail.com
Bayly Sippel Safaris German person of contact Jorn Spitz - r93lexus@gmail.com
Bayly Sippel Safaris Canadian person of contact Brandon Isaac -isaacbr@gmail.com / Dean Macdonald - dmacd45@hotmail.com

20230720_153640-01.jpeg

P1190237-01.jpeg

Fantastic! I love seeing these offers for collectors and experienced clients looking for something different. Nice photography as well.

You’ve really got me thinking …. One of the last 2 I need to complete my Tiny 10

You’ve really got me thinking …. One of the last 2 I need to complete my Tiny 10
@Mtn_Infantry lets do it!! One of the best hunts you will experience calling them in like that! Also an extremely high success rate in terms of the amount you will see as result of the calling - this year we were 100% on day one of the hunt for our two we hunted. What is the other tiny ten member you are missing?

Screenshot_20231210_191619_Gallery.jpg

Fantastic! I love seeing these offers for collectors and experienced clients looking for something different. Nice photography as well.
Thank you very much!! Without question one of our favorite hunts to do - incredibly exciting!

Feel free to come and chat to us!

Only one more permit left - don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to hunt a Red Duiker in Limpopo!

We still have one more tag left for 2024 - don't miss out on the opportunity to hunt Red Duiker in Limpopo!

Our last tag is still available for 2024 - great opportunity to tick off a difficult customer, we make it look easy!!

Kind regards,
Dempsey Bayly & Michael Sippel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmyHandley

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.