Eric Zelanko

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
SA, Namibia, Ontario, Newfoundland, New Brunswick, USA
Does anyone have recent experience traveling to/from Africa? Specifically, with virus testing before leaving and more importantly, testing prior to the return trip to the states?

Lots of info in this thread.

Eric there are a few posts about recent hunts. When is your trip? How are you flying?
I have heard of several using Covid Consultants which is a concierge service that is quite expensive but seems to get fast negative test results for folks.
Regards
Philip

Looking at flying to Namibia on Ethiopian Airlines late April and returning early May. Am curious if anyone has done testing there before the return flight. Testing before leaving the US seems to be fairly easy to obtain in the required timeframe. Also interested in anyone's experience with Ethiopian Air in general as we've not flown with them before.

4 March at 04:03

We are now able to accommodate COVID-19 Testing for travel purposes

covis test na.jpg

I can answer about the Ethiopian part. They area a legit and fairly top notch airline. I have flown with them once before, and will do so again this September. Quite a few members here used them last fall when travel opened back up as well.

Last edited:
rifle is shot in, bags are almost packed, and prc test scheduled for Monday. Headed to Namibia from IAD on Thursday with Ethiopian Air.

Most miserable part has been locating a testing center that guarantees results in the necessary timeframe.

Will update when possible of travel experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammie2072

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross