Reality Check By Hans Vermaak

Very well write and has very valid points. I've been telling antiseptic this info for years. Some woke up most couldn't comprehend what I was saying and just called me names and acted like a child. I hope you don't mind me using some of the info I'll give you credit for it.

This is very well written.
It would be great if this article would be featured in the news, local newspapers as well as the US.
Here we all agree with you, but if we could get well written articles like the above to be read by the great public that is fed stories from the different Animal Rights groups.

To have some celebrities to stand up for any cause makes it "true". Goes both ways, unfortunately not many celebrities has stood up for sustainable hunting and explained the benefits of it.

Every time I meet someone that is against hunting I try to explain the benefits and I believe we all have a chance to do that. Even if we get some flak from it, the seeds we saw can take root as long as the discussions are factual, logic and un-emotional.

I often use the circle of life of what species has the highest value.
If the elephants in Kruger are killing all the habitat due to their overpopulation, in the end it affects the birds of prey that eats the swallows, that eats the insects, that eats the excrements from the hyenas, that eats the left over after the lions killed an impala, the impala population is diminishing due to the elephants destroying the habitat for the impala etc.

So are the elephants more important than the other animals in the circle?

I hope to see this kind of articles in Cape Times, The Herald, NY Times, Washington Post and even Times.

Good luck Hans Vermaak and I wish you all the best. Thanks for a great and well written article.

//Gus

The hunting community needs a dedicated global PR drive to get our good story to the people who are uninformed about the value of responsible & sustainable hunting. This should be a priority.

Everyone knows hunting lions causes global warming.

Meanwhile, no word on the racist mugabi who in typical communist tradition has slaughtered and tortured an innumerable amount of Zim citizens.

Hans,
Thanks so much for writing this article! Well done sir. We need more of this.
Regards,
Philip

So very insightful and spot on, the only way to fight illogical thought is by using logic!

Just reread this. Thank you sir and I am proud to have been a hunter for nearly 65 years now!

Just found this today. Great article full of actual facts and thoughtful first hand experiences. Amazing how much emotional misinformation can take the antis with the media’s help even in the face of truth like this. Glad we have articulate people on our side to present TRUTH!

Thank you sir. Your writing was right on target.

Como cazador y conservacionista, Gracias. Pero, como decimos en España, no hay peor ciego que el que no quiere ver. La envidia y el resentimiento son camaleonicos, se disfrazan de falso ecologismo y proteccionismo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross