Real or AI?

BushPig1963

AH member
Joined
Jun 23, 2024
Messages
37
Reaction score
52
Having read through he comments many say if real this could not be Kruger as no boating allowed or rifles. Other posts suggest it was a Hoedespruit dam/private reserve where a mother and calf had wandered into and were not wanted and were being darted and relocated. V dramatic but so much is AI. Your thoughts?

 
So hard to tell anymore. Who knows. If I had to guess? AI.
 
Having read through he comments many say if real this could not be Kruger as no boating allowed or rifles. Other posts suggest it was a Hoedespruit dam/private reserve where a mother and calf had wandered into and were not wanted and were being darted and relocated. V dramatic but so much is AI. Your thoughts?

I believe this was a real incident. I also saw alternative footage taken from the boat just behind this one that got capsized. You can clearly hear the individual say in Afrikaans, he's below the boat, before the animal flips the vessel.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,750
Members
169,145
Latest member
uneminceo1985
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top