RCBS rebate offer

Pheroze

AH ambassador
Joined
Jul 6, 2013
Messages
5,574
Reaction score
9,982
Location
Ontario
Media
100
Articles
32
Hunting reports
Africa
2
USA/Canada
6
Member of
OFAH, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Canada, USA
Fyi

RCBS has a rebate offer on until the end of December. It's open to USA and Canadian residents. It's actually quite good. Get that gizmo you didn't want to splurge on!
 
Fyi

RCBS has a rebate offer on until the end of December. It's open to USA and Canadian residents. It's actually quite good. Get that gizmo you didn't want to splurge on!
Thanks for the info Pheroze!
 
NP! And, if you are in Canada I believe the rules state they pay in US dollars(y).
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,225
Members
169,276
Latest member
ModestoF48
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top