Randy Brooks Passes Away

Firebird

AH legend
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
3,856
Reaction score
11,488
Location
Utah
Media
412
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
6
Hunted
South Africa
Some of you may find this of interest-
IMG_4268.jpeg
 
Glad he made mono metal bullets mainstream. Great options now. I have had a lot of success with Barnes over the years
 
I've always liked the Brooks family, and chatted with them at SHOT, etc.
I T&E'd their excellent TSX bullets in Africa, giving them deservedly good ink in my book and posts.
My condolences to the family!
 
I saw this on the Skinner Sights FB page yesterday.

I just loaded up some 127 grain LXRs for my .264 WM a week ago.

By everything I have ever read, he was a good guy and lived a very full life.

1000027115.jpg
 
He built the stepladder up from the dungeon of cup and core to the first floor of monometals.

Visionary.

R.I.P Sir.
 
RIP, Randy. I remember talking to Randy early on at his 10’x10’ booth at sportshows where we were both exhibitors. He put in a lot of work to get his company noticed and successful. He’s an American success story.
 
RIP

The pig in my avatar was shot by a 300gr .416" Barnes TSX.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,215
Members
169,965
Latest member
CathrynBeg
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top