question about copper smith?

NEVER HAD ANYTHING BUT GREAT SERVICE FROM COPPERSMITH. IF THERE IS A HANGUP IT PROBABLY IS NOT ON THERE END.
 
okay so This is concerning my brothers recent shipment from Namibia. his shipper did not ask him
who he wanted to use just told him coppersmith.

Not much of a concern.

An email asking why coppersmith, and saying a different US importer was being used, the exporter would have changed the destination of the crate.

The exporter may or may not have had problems with other US importers' paperwork that they haven't had with Coppersmith. Making Coppersmith their preferred US importer.

Then comes assume; the African exporter assumed Coppersmith because the bulk of his trophy shipments to the US goes to Coppersmith.

Or convenience in that the shipping company and Coppersmith are part of the same HLS Group.

I thought that was odd. A local taxidermist who I will not name told my brother that coppersmith had sold and he had multiple customers having problems.

Unless it's first hand information and can be somewhat concurred with information provided by first hand experiences by members, as so often happens, here on AH.

Such as threads already being posted by members.

Doesn't sound right to me I have always dealt with Michael coppersmith and been completely satisfied.
Thus the question, not trying to pack tales just thought someone else might have info.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,733
Members
169,404
Latest member
Cathern859
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top