Purchases On AH References

Many of you already know what a world-class guy @mdwest is, but buying the 300 BLK AR upper from him earlier this week was just the latest reminder in how true that is. If you ever get the chance to do business or otherwise spend time with Dave, I highly recommend it. :)

@gearguywb went above and beyond for me! I gave him my normal FFL that the next day closed permanently without my knowledge. I ASAP let him know and gave him another FFL fully expecting to be charged as I should have been a second time. He did not! I got the gun which is a true beauty. What a gentleman!!!

I can't remember if today's deal was my second or third transaction with @MTA ; but regardless, he was an awesome guy to deal with, just like before. I highly recommend knowing and dealing with him if you get the chance.

I can't remember if today's deal was my second or third transaction with @MTA ; but regardless, he was an awesome guy to deal with, just like before. I highly recommend knowing and dealing with him if you get the chance.
Likewise, @cash_tx is a good guy and thank you to him for another great deal!

Just did business with @K-man and @Green Chile on a couple of transactions. Both were a pleasure to work with.
Well for me being a Luddite on the payments, all went well with Toby458 ! R8 barrel arrived perfect and prompt! Thanks!

Of little surprise that @Woodcarver was a pleasure to do business with. Biggest shock was that we hadn’t had any prior conversations. Cheers mate.

Had a good transaction with Never Been-good to work with, appreciated his time.

Also got some books in the mail today from Douglas Johnson, a great find and seamless interaction.

I just purchased a pack from @Scott CWO. Transaction couldn’t have gone any better. Communication was great and the pack arrived timely and well packaged. Not to mention it was a heck of a deal on a great pack. Do not hesitate to do business with Scott if given the opportunity.
I feel the same way about Shaun @Fatback. Payment was prompt and easy to work with! Buy/sell with confidence with him!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neixindewo888

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

A.A. wrote on Msprenger!'s profile.
Are you still looking for a 375 H&H?
NRA Life, ASSRA Life, GGCA Life
here with available dates for 2024/25

1-13 September 2024