AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Zimbabwe, USA- IL, WY, CO, NH, ME, Canada
Sorry for the clickbait. I ordered an African animal scene puzzle for my kids, and found a discrepancy in the animals presented.

Maybe some of you can see it too….

IMG_4843.jpeg

That’s funny :ROFLMAO: Almost looks like it belongs next to the springbok

Sort of a “Where’s Waldo” moment. Pronghorn are related to giraffes, so maybe that’s the connection.

Good one.

Sort of a “Where’s Waldo” moment. Pronghorn are related to giraffes, so maybe that’s the connection.
Actually, the closest relative to the pronghorn through DNA is the NA mountain goat. Weird. Maybe that's why they're called prairie goats? LOL

Actually, the closest relative to the pronghorn through DNA is the NA mountain goat. Weird. Maybe that's why they're called prairie goats? LOL
That would be speed goats!

Well doesn't surprise me with the imported species they have in SA.....
That would be something…. Pronghorn in the Limpopo :ROFLMAO:

I think he came over to race the springbok.

I bet the nitwit who put a foreign species in the puzzle picture can probably tell us all about baseball trivia but, little to nothing about the things that really matter in life.

Also, is that Buffalo the Asian variety that I have seen in a documentary film from India and hunting photographs from Argentina ?

I'd wager that the person who did the layout of it has no idea of actually what animals are what, not to mention knowing anything about baseball other than it is played with a ball and a bat.

But ask them what is in a lite, no fat, latte and they'll give you all the ingredients.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyan65373

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.