Problem Animal Control (PAC) Hunt

Or just don't do it at all. If it's this complicated, why mess with it?
The only reason to do a PAC hunt would be to save lives or property. sometimes time is so important that you may be the only one for miles (or km) equipped and able to do the job. I agree you should not be able to sell the hunt, book a PAC hunt or take any part of the animal for your own use. If a foreign hunter can help a village out while there it is a win-win for everyone.
 
Who owns an animal killed in a "PAC hunt"?

Is it not possible to buy it, or the parts that you want?
 
Who owns an animal killed in a "PAC hunt"?

Is it not possible to buy it, or the parts that you want?

As a general rule at least, the government or local community.

And no, again generally, it isn't possible to keep the PAC animal. This makes sense if you think about it. If PAC and trophy were treated the same you'd have a sudden and dramatic increase in PAC animals.... Not allowing trophies to be kept from PAC keeps everyone honest.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,328
Messages
1,573,141
Members
169,709
Latest member
Dwayne59A
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top