Pregnant men! Consider yourself warned

A single guy I met recently said that in this changing society he feels he has to ask on a first date whether she has always been a woman:confused::LOL:

Might just be my old fashioned ways, but I want to know before any date.

Better be cautious, you never know :ROFLMAO:
Like Crocodile Dundee said as he grabbed a handful," Just checking, Mate."

I walked into a restroom in a bar in Denver once that had a machine that sold tampax, I saw it right off the bat and did a quick assessment of my surroundings!
Urinals, check
Men in front of them, check
Work boots under stall, check
I asked the bar maid if it was a rough bar.
She said not particularly, why?
I told her the only reason I could think that a tampon dispenser would be needed in the men's room would be for broke and bleeding noses. She almost fell down laughing. Then she said it was a mistake made by the vendor.
Still shaking my head,
Cody

They're good for gunshot wounds too, does CO allow concealed carry?

I walked into a restroom in a bar in Denver once that had a machine that sold tampax, I saw it right off the bat and did a quick assessment of my surroundings!
Urinals, check
Men in front of them, check
Work boots under stall, check
I asked the bar maid if it was a rough bar.
She said not particularly, why?
I told her the only reason I could think that a tampon dispenser would be needed in the men's room would be for broke and bleeding noses. She almost fell down laughing. Then she said it was a mistake made by the vendor.
Still shaking my head,
Cody
Seeing that in the men's room might make you think they use them to plug up bullet holes

Nah. Y'see, that's more transgender stuff. Boys(?) can go into the girls bathroom, so the tampax machine is for women who want to go into the mens room.

Tim Tebow when he was playing in the NFL people thought It was terrible that he would get down on his knees and pray on the sideline. Bruce Jenner has a sex change from a man to a woman and people think it's wonderful because he's being himself. What a world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lepani

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!