Pregnant men! Consider yourself warned

A single guy I met recently said that in this changing society he feels he has to ask on a first date whether she has always been a woman:confused::LOL:


Might just be my old fashioned ways, but I want to know before any date.
 
Better be cautious, you never know :ROFLMAO:
Like Crocodile Dundee said as he grabbed a handful," Just checking, Mate."
 
I walked into a restroom in a bar in Denver once that had a machine that sold tampax, I saw it right off the bat and did a quick assessment of my surroundings!
Urinals, check
Men in front of them, check
Work boots under stall, check
I asked the bar maid if it was a rough bar.
She said not particularly, why?
I told her the only reason I could think that a tampon dispenser would be needed in the men's room would be for broke and bleeding noses. She almost fell down laughing. Then she said it was a mistake made by the vendor.
Still shaking my head,
Cody


They're good for gunshot wounds too, does CO allow concealed carry?
 
I walked into a restroom in a bar in Denver once that had a machine that sold tampax, I saw it right off the bat and did a quick assessment of my surroundings!
Urinals, check
Men in front of them, check
Work boots under stall, check
I asked the bar maid if it was a rough bar.
She said not particularly, why?
I told her the only reason I could think that a tampon dispenser would be needed in the men's room would be for broke and bleeding noses. She almost fell down laughing. Then she said it was a mistake made by the vendor.
Still shaking my head,
Cody
Seeing that in the men's room might make you think they use them to plug up bullet holes
 
Nah. Y'see, that's more transgender stuff. Boys(?) can go into the girls bathroom, so the tampax machine is for women who want to go into the mens room.
 
Tim Tebow when he was playing in the NFL people thought It was terrible that he would get down on his knees and pray on the sideline. Bruce Jenner has a sex change from a man to a woman and people think it's wonderful because he's being himself. What a world.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,490
Members
169,574
Latest member
NinaStockt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top