Pre 64 mod 70 scope rings

Lancer12

New member
Joined
Jul 10, 2022
Messages
12
Reaction score
6
Location
Eastern Oregon
Hunted
SA. Usa
Hello,

I am looking for some help on choosing a set of 30mm scope rings for my pre 64 mod 70 Winchester. it is a custom build chambered in 404 Jeffery. I was thinking quick detach but not sure. what do you guys recommend?
Thank you.
 
I have used leupold and Nightforce rings forever, Got my first m70 375HH , Put a set of talleys on it and could not be happier.
 
Talley. You can do either their proprietary bases and rings or go with the picatinny. The picatinny will give you options to do other optics as well ....like a quick detach RMR mount by Trijicon
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,314
Messages
1,572,597
Members
169,592
Latest member
digitalonetick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top