Prayers..

still praying, may god bless you all during this time that we celebrate
the birth of Christ so that he could make the ultimate sacrifice to
save us! MERRY CHRISTMAS
Merry Christmas to you also sir.
 
Merry Christmas. Hope your wife is resting well and that your Christmas may be a time of peace and joy. Enjoy your time together. Recuperation can be tough. Good luck.
Bruce
 
To johnny and Mrs. Blues, as well as anyone else who is going through the tremendously difficult times that life sometimes gives us. The message in the following poem was a wonderful source of inspiration for my mother as she battled Parkinsons disease for many years and it occurs to me that it may be a comfort and inspiration to you as well.
May God bless you all

BAA788FA-ACC8-4819-98E5-2ED404877EF5.jpeg
 
Merry Christmas. Hope your wife is resting well and that your Christmas may be a time of peace and joy. Enjoy your time together. Recuperation can be tough. Good luck.
Bruce
Yes sir it is difficult. But one day at a time. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas
 
To johnny and Mrs. Blues, as well as anyone else who is going through the tremendously difficult times that life sometimes gives us. The message in the following poem was a wonderful source of inspiration for my mother as she battled Parkinsons disease for many years and it occurs to me that it may be a comfort and inspiration to you as well.
May God bless you all

View attachment 212204
Know this well thank you very much. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
 
As I sit here with my Inlaws, outlaws, kids, grandkids, and dogs we all have you in our thoughts. Enjoy your holiday season from all of mine to you and yours.
 
As I sit here with my Inlaws, outlaws, kids, grandkids, and dogs we all have you in our thoughts. Enjoy your holiday season from all of mine to you and yours.
Very kind of you. From my wife and I we wish you a blessed Christmas.
 
Johnny, Merry Christmas to you and your wife, stay strong!
 
You and you wife are in our prayers this Christmas day, here's wishing you both a merry Christmas and the happiest of new years!
 
Thinking of you and Rosalie this Chistmas Day. May peace be with you.
 
You and you wife are in our prayers this Christmas day, here's wishing you both a merry Christmas and the happiest of new years!
Thank you very much for taking the time out to think of us. Wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas and a healthy new year from both of us. John
 
May God bless you both in ways that will become ever clearer as He reveals His will in all this.

I pray God will keep you strong in your faith. I pray this faith will carry you through this, onto greater glories.

You're in our hearts and prayers!

Tim
 
May God bless you both in ways that will become ever clearer as He reveals His will in all this.

I pray God will keep you strong in your faith. I pray this faith will carry you through this, onto greater glories.

You're in our hearts and prayers!

Tim
Thank you Tim. Merry Christmas from Rosalie and I. John
 
Merry Christmas JB! Prayers today for you guys!
 
Merry Christmas JB and Rosalie!
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,054
Members
169,692
Latest member
PrestonWat
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top