Prayers needed please

Prayer for a speedy and full recovery

Sorry to hear, I hope he is ok.

Erik, thank you for the update, so much trauma, thinking of him and wishing him a full recovery.

I'll also add my prayers and wishes for a full and speedy recovery. Its a dangerous job you do. My hats off to you and those you work with. Bruce

Prayers on the way and I am so sorry this happened. God bless!!!!

Hope for a full recovery. Prayers sent.

Ok, quick update. They tried to wake Justin this morning and were unsuccessful. There is a concern of him becoming too dependent upon the ventilator. I was told they have reduced some of his pain meds to try and get his body to wake him up and they will try to wake him in the morning. Early next week there is another bout of surgeries scheduled to try and prepare him for more surgeries in about 6 weeks to replace both of his hips. It's going to be a loooong road and I will keep updates as I get them. Thank ya'll for the support and prayers. God Bless, Erik

Erik so sorry to hear this. I've been away for a bit so am late but wish all the best for your friend and fellow officer. Prayers for him, his family, and your community.

My prayers are with him, his family, and your department. I always support our brave police officers!

They took the tubes out of Justin yesterday and were able to wake him. He has a week of surgeries lined up. I'll let ya'll know how they go.

My prayers to him..

Your fellow officer is in my prayers ,along with his family. Forrest

Erik, How is your friend doing?

Erik,
I just came across this thread. I hope your friend is improving. Please know that he will remain in my thoughts and prayers. As a retired cop incidents such as this hit especially close to home with me.

Prayers and Well wishes for a speedy recovery !
Glen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg