Prayer Request

You have my best wishes for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

Then a nice buff next year !

I will pray for you my friend! Get the bypass done and heal quickly. Having a Buffalo hunt in your future will help you focus on healing! Best of luck!

Prayers headed your way ArmyAV8tor

From your posts it is obvious that several of you have experience with this and that gives me great comfort and hope that this will be over soon enough.
@Red Leg -- your observation is on target! The surgeon says 5 of my arteries are 80 to 100 percent blocked and that doesn't happen quickly.

Prayers for your successful surgery and return to health. :) I'm looking forward to hearing about your hunt.

Prayers!

Prayers sent, stay strong

GOD SPEED, BROTHER.

For sure your Guardian Angel will be with you during this surgery, prayers sent, you'll be fine and in good shape for your hunt. Let us know in the next few days about you.

Prayers for you, your family, and the medical team. Look forward to your post op report sir.

I went on a Brown Bear hunt my wife got a pistol & rifle with a requested NO sights.
I asked why no sights?
She told me so it want hurt when that Brown shoved them up my ass it want hurt !

May the peace of God guard you and your family. Praying for healing with no setbacks at all.

Prayers from Ohio!

Prayers sent! Will see you at SCI I am sure! After that, you have a date with a buffalo!

May the Lord see you through this dark and troubled time and lead you and your family to a full recovery. My prayers are with you my friend, although we do not know one another we are a brotherhood that looks after our own.

Looking forward to pictures of your Monster Buff when he is down.

“He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.” - 1 Peter 2:24

Praying for your healing, brother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shelli44Y

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.