Powder & Primer Deals Today

RL15 is gone.

I saw an 8 pound jug of Reloder 15 on the shelf today and thought of you guys. If I had a reasonable way to ship I would've snapped it up and sold it by the ounce.

I did manage to secure a brick (1000) of CCI 200 primers. Although the price was steeper than wanted, it was reasonable in today's standards.

I saw an 8 pound jug of Reloder 15 on the shelf today and thought of you guys. If I had a reasonable way to ship I would've snapped it up and sold it by the ounce.

I did manage to secure a brick (1000) of CCI 200 primers. Although the price was steeper than wanted, it was reasonable in today's standards.
I paid $110 a few weeks ago at the gun show for a brick off cci#250, happy I got them only ones I've seen in 3 years but ashamed I had to pay that much.

Of course this is the day I didn’t look at my phone at work. Damn

RL15 is gone.
FYI as of 11:09 cst both 1# and 5 lb Reloder 15 still in stock as far as I added to cart and viewed my cart and still show in stock. Maybe at checkout shows diff but just passing on info

Should add at previous mentioned legit powder valley site. Hope it helps

Rl 15 was in stock just now as was retumbo-if anyone is looking

As of 5:33PM on 1/31, Powder Valley still has 1lb and 5lb jugs of RL15 and has 1lb jugs of RL19.

I'm actually surprised they still have any at all considering this stuff is ridiculously scarce and people are reselling it on auction sights for 2x MSRP.

As of 5:33PM on 1/31, Powder Valley still has 1lb and 5lb jugs of RL15 and has 1lb jugs of RL19.

I'm actually surprised they still have any at all considering this stuff is ridiculously scarce and people are reselling it on auction sights for 2x MSRP.
I think I know why they still have some. I have been looking for RL 15 like everyone else for the last few years, but in those few years I found replacements and purchased large quantities of those. I went to powder valley and put 4 of the 5lb jugs in my cart, then I thought about it and I figure I probably have enough of the other powders to last nearly the rest of my life and I just absolutely refuse to pay those ridiculous prices. I know, I know, it will never get cheaper, but I think I will make do with Ramshot powders and such. Tac is almost half the price of RL 15. I switched from RL33 to Ramshot LRT. I think some people have finally about had enough. They have had RL 16 in stock for weeks now and it used to sell out as soon as it came out. The price on it has doubled since Oct of 2020.

Me too was surprised with the price increase. I bought some RL15,19,22 last year when Brunos had a big supply, was I think $42 per lb. $20 increase in less than a year is pretty significant.

The guy with all the primers! Makes you wonder, doesn't it.

1706751896120.png

1706752040394.png

I think I know why they still have some. I have been looking for RL 15 like everyone else for the last few years, but in those few years I found replacements and purchased large quantities of those. I went to powder valley and put 4 of the 5lb jugs in my cart, then I thought about it and I figure I probably have enough of the other powders to last nearly the rest of my life and I just absolutely refuse to pay those ridiculous prices. I know, I know, it will never get cheaper, but I think I will make do with Ramshot powders and such. Tac is almost half the price of RL 15. I switched from RL33 to Ramshot LRT. I think some people have finally about had enough. They have had RL 16 in stock for weeks now and it used to sell out as soon as it came out. The price on it has doubled since Oct of 2020.
Well, as Vista Outdoors owns Alliant, CCI, Federal and Remington (ammo), I'm sure they're seeing how high they can raise their prices before everyone cries uncle and stops buying some of their products. I cried uncle some time ago on powder and primers. I'll use what I have available and like you substitute where I can. More and more I'm looking for sales deals on factory ammo. Heck, the cost of reloading brass for some of these cartridges doesn't justify reloading them if one can get a good deal on factory ammo.

If anyone has need of Fed 215 primers I’ve got a good supply I’d be happy to sell if we can overcome the hazmat shipping issues. Located in NW IL, occasionally in west central WI, KC Missouri, or very occasionally NW Florida. PM if if interested.

Got 4 lbs of RL - 15 last night, thanks guys, been looking for that stuff for a while

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElviaJoine

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.