POST Number 13,000

Well Charlie I guess the the cats out of the bag now. Lets put a plan together for some range time to make sure you don't have to follow your Leopard into the bush.

Well Charlie I guess the the cats out of the bag now. Lets put a plan together for some range time to make sure you don't have to follow your Leopard into the bush.

Yes sir!

13,000 posts and growing.........the quantity is impressive, but the quality is what's special.

Keep on posting and hope you don't have to wait too long for your leopard.

13,000 posts and growing.........the quantity is impressive, but the quality is what's special.

Keep on posting and hope you don't have to wait too long for your leopard.

Thanks 375

Good luck Charlie, congratulations on reaching 13,000 posts incredible. Look forward to your report and pictures. Who you hunting with?

Charlie, you live a charmed life! Good for you! I’m envious! Can’t wait to read your report and see a picture of you and Mr Spots!

Thanks for your 13.000 posts Charlie, and I wish you the best for your cat :D Cheers:

13,000. I’ve probably read 1,000. I have nodded in agreement on 899, laughed at 90, winced at 11, and never disagreed once. Keep on posting my friend. You are a joy to read!

13,000. I’ve probably read 1,000. I have nodded in agreement on 899, laughed at 90, winced at 11, and never disagreed once. Keep on posting my friend. You are a joy to read!

Mort thank you ever so much for the kind words. Jerome created a great business platform that allows hunters to share info, stories......some of which are tall ones....but in general be part of a community of good folks. We may disagree from time to time but we share a passion for hunting.

Last edited:
Reactions: JSD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RosettaMar

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.