Politics

Exactly. This is yet another example (in a loooong list) of why I sincerely hope he's not the choice in 2024, and why I believe he wasn't re-elected.

Let’s pray someone gets to him and convinces him to keep his hat out of the ring and throw his weight behind the republican nominee. Like others, I will vote for him in the general if he is our candidate, I will certainly NOT vote for him in the primary.

1667791225783.png

Exactly. This is yet another example (in a loooong list) of why I sincerely hope he's not the choice in 2024, and why I believe he wasn't re-elected.

Let’s pray someone gets to him and convinces him to keep his hat out of the ring and throw his weight behind the republican nominee. Like others, I will vote for him in the general if he is our candidate, I will certainly NOT vote for him in the primary.

1667794013925.png

I pretty much agree. I personally think there were two specific times, if he would have said something different, he would have been re-elected.
The first was when a driver in Charlotte ran his car into a crowd. Rather than saying there were “good people on both sides”, he should have simply said that there is no room for racism.
The second was in the debate that Chris Wallace moderated. When Wallace asked Trump to condemn racist groups. Trump’s response was something like: “ Well, who do you want me to condem?” Instead, he should have attacked Wallace and the question with something like this: What kind of question is that Chris? That’s not a debate question, that’s directed at me. I and my administration condemn ALL racism! NEXT QUESTION!

So I was listening to "Tom Gresham's Gun Talk" yesterday, he was talking with Alan Gottlieb (founder of Second Amendment Foundation, they've been doing God's work for nearly 50 years) about the election. Alan said something about "In WA we don't have Election Day, mail-in ballots only".
Now WHAT in the Wide World of Sports is going on with THAT shit? How can you have a secret ballot when you have to sign it? Seems exceedingly unConstitutional to me.
Someone please explain, in words not exceeding two syllables so my feeble little peanut brain can comprehend.

1667876086914.png

I see that Fetterman is suing Pennsylvania election officials for failure to count undated or misdated absentee ballots. As Lt. Gov of
Pennsylvania isn’t election integrity one of his primary responsibilities? Does this mean that he is suing himself? This makes about as much sense as anything else he is doing.

So I was listening to "Tom Gresham's Gun Talk" yesterday, he was talking with Alan Gottlieb (founder of Second Amendment Foundation, they've been doing God's work for nearly 50 years) about the election. Alan said something about "In WA we don't have Election Day, mail-in ballots only".
Now WHAT in the Wide World of Sports is going on with THAT shit? How can you have a secret ballot when you have to sign it? Seems exceedingly unConstitutional to me.
Someone please explain, in words not exceeding two syllables so my feeble little peanut brain can comprehend.
Not certain because I don't llve in WA but it could be there is more to the story. Some states that use mail in or drop off ballots require the registered voter to sign and date a sealable security sleeve that holds the ballot. The ballot is then deemed valid when extracted from the signed and dated sleeve by official poll workers. The ballot itself remains anon and unsigned. I dunno? maybe that was the source of the confusion.

Not certain because I don't llve in WA but it could be there is more to the story. Some states that use mail in or drop off ballots require the registered voter to sign and date a sealable security sleeve that holds the ballot. The ballot is then deemed valid when extracted from the signed and dated sleeve by official poll workers. The ballot itself remains anon and unsigned. I dunno? maybe that was the source of the confusion.
Correct. Colorado uses the same system, and has for decades. Just like signing the book at a regular polling location, they can compare the signature to the one on file.

"In WA we don't have Election Day, mail-in ballots only".
Now WHAT in the Wide World of Sports is going on with THAT shit? How can you have a secret ballot when you have to sign it?Someone please explain,
i reside in Wa State. I "voted" today. I received the ballot about a week ago, filled it in this AM and dropped it in the "box" about Noon. The only marks I make on the ballot are to fill in the box next to the person or initiative for whom I am voting. The ballot is then folded and placed in a sleeve. It is then placed in an envelope that has my name/info on it. This I sign and date. The signature is compared to the one on file and if there are differences the pollster calls me to see what the deal is. The system seems to be about as honest as the other options although about 15 years ago there was an election for governor- the Republican won- the Democrats requested a recount- the Republican won. The Democrats requested another recount- then a box of ballots mysteriously appeared then put the Democrats over the top and the Democrat was declared winner. I suspect any system could have resulted in the same issues.

America and the world needs a Statesman, there is mess to be cleaned up and more mess to be avoided. Trump is not that person. Cometh the hour, cometh the man (or woman). De Santis is a possible, but he will need to grow a great deal to defeat Trump and win over the MAGAS. If he manages that, then he will be the correct man for the world too, the ball is in his court.

in addition to the Republicans having a dilemma, I think the magnitude of the losses on Tuesday will determine Bidet's future. If the Dems get hit by the Red Tsunami as some have predicted, Bidet will be cast aside in short order. The Dems know that Kampala Kamala is strictly a Loser, so they will pick the heir apparent as Vice President to run in 2024 for the Presidency.

Boris Johnson is looking for a job. He has had some experience in politics and I am sure with Carrie as first lady there would be no stopping them.

That's my theory too: Boris should go and be president, and Donald should come and be prime minister. Boris was born in the US and although he has apparently renounced his citizenship, he ought to be able to unrevoke it. Donald's mother was Scottish, making him the greatest living Scotsman.

Incredibly powerful interview, a very sobering recount of one's experiences with one of humanity's most devastating modern conflicts

We should air drop 100% of our convicts over Antartica. After they secure the Island, while wearing shorts and flip flops, they will earn their freedom.
If we did that, the layoffs in every justice department, law enforcement entities and prisons would be over 50%, maybe more in some states where recidivism rates are over 60%.

If we did that, the layoffs in every justice department, law enforcement entities and prisons would be over 50%, maybe more in some states where recidivism rates are over 60%.

It would be worth it! People can change jobs. Imagine a world with 99% less crime. Just the savings in insurance premiums alone. Not to mention the untold billions passed onto consumers to cover petty theft, shop lifting, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you