Politics

I see the NewYorkCity department of distraction has come up with another warning PSA. It's about a potential Nuclear attack and what to do. Same as the China Virus solution, they say to go to the most isolated portion of the building and hide until the city tells you it's safe to come out. I don't see how any DemonRat could ever win an election- will I guess they don't actually win elections in the traditional sense- they stuff the ballot box until their candidate has more votes. But even so, a nuclear blast goes off over NYC and they say people will have time to stop what they are doing, get out of their car and go to the center of a building. Give that advice to Hiroshima residents and see how well received it is.
 
FB_IMG_1657669259837.jpg
 
1657683257536.png
 
:mad:
292474272_351235370532372_3444881047952639626_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,411
Members
169,562
Latest member
ReneParadi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top