Politics

This Ahole Deese just said today, whats not supposed to be said. We all knew it, but he actually said it publicly.
Wonder if HRC might order out a hit on him.

It will be spun and the blind still will not see, nor the deaf hear. Far too many have swallowed the blue pill and refuse to take them at their word.
 
DCC9EBE3-7BB9-4BF9-B964-45B3117688D3.png
 
1656766036108.jpeg
 
and here in Melbourne Australia, the most locked down city in the world anti mandate and pro abortion protesters had to be separated by police
it wasn't easy for the police as both sides were carrying "MY BODY MY CHOICE" placards
ROFLMAO

 

:E Laugh::E Laugh::E Nail Biter:
 
After ripping off one arm and a leg last night to prepay for gas, I was hopping back out to fill up my truck. Walking ahead of me (obviously more well off than I) was an older gentleman who, as we exited, confronted to two “ladies” carrying a My body my choice sign.
He said “Mam, I won’t debate the choice but I must ask you how you feel that being forced to receive vaccinations is any different?”
I thought is was very nicely put.
She snapped back with “This is about choice! Vaccinations are about not killing others!”

He stared at her for a second then said “My goodness! I can not compete with your level of stupidity.”
He went on his way shaking his head while I hopped toward my truck with a good chuckle.
 
1656773433484.jpeg
 
1656773465799.jpeg
 
1656786961612.png
 
1656793845007.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,591
Members
169,377
Latest member
CoralTyt26
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top