Politics

1652833635932.jpeg
 
1652833660456.jpeg
 
1652833678114.jpeg


Love BBQ season :)
 
I read where 60 % of Americans disapprove of Biden as president and 40% approve. that would calculate to 201 million disapprove, 134 million approve. Other than the few hundred news media, some people in the military industrial complex and his family and friends, does anyone know where the remainder of the 134 million are?
 
I read where 60 % of Americans disapprove of Biden as president and 40% approve. that would calculate to 201 million disapprove, 134 million approve. Other than the few hundred news media, some people in the military industrial complex and his family and friends, does anyone know where the remainder of the 134 million are?
Illegals coming up through our now non existent border from Mexico, Central and South America? Just a guess?
 
I read where 60 % of Americans disapprove of Biden as president and 40% approve. that would calculate to 201 million disapprove, 134 million approve. Other than the few hundred news media, some people in the military industrial complex and his family and friends, does anyone know where the remainder of the 134 million are?

My guess roughly +/- 130M are in their graves, +/- 20M were done by the door to door, let me help you fill that out folks. And the rest are No se habla inglesh illegals who thought they were signing their legal immigration forms.

Just my guess. I could be off by +/- 4%.
 
1652911000970.png
 
1652915200223.png
 
1652916978639.png
 
1652957853775.jpeg
 
1652972139381.png
 
So if the USA has 40% of the guns and the USA has the best political system in the world (even though it gets side-tracked by evil on occasion), maybe if the other 96% of the worlds population had more than 60% of the guns, they would be able to convince their rules to have a better government. Let that sink in Dee.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,713
Members
169,606
Latest member
KarenRohr1
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top