Politics

I dont have any problem getting rid of Cuellar, but the timing seems odd and that he was vocal against Bidens open border policy sure looks intentional weaponization of the DOJ.
I hope Cuellar goes after him for it.

It's just the DemonRats seeking to teach a lesson to those in their ranks as to what happens if you get out of line. Go against the squad and you not only get kicked out of office but you go to jail. they doubt that a Republican would be elected so they figure they can get rid of a moderate and replace him with a Communist. It would be interesting if a Republican did win, but then the Demos would fire all of their vote counters for getting things wrong.

Stop deluding yourselves. Nobody cares about the US southern border, certainly not the people who run the people who run the US Government. This is about Azerbaijan, this is about big picture stuff.

Azerbaijan was formerly part of the USSR. It has massive oil fields. During WW2 it supplied 80% of the fuel used by the USSR on the eastern Front . Putin wants it back, both as part of his new Russian Empire and because it increases his control of the world energy resources. Hence control of Europe. The last thing he wants is Congressional Azerbaijan-Americans opposing his plans. Better for Putin that most American remain the type that say "where the hell is Azerbaijan and why should we care".

Couple this with Ukraine. Some Americans may say "why care". Obviously they have never looked at a map. Re-integrating Ukraine into the Russian Empire pushes the Russian border into the heart of Europe. Together with the unofficial alliance with Turkey it gives them almost sole control of the Black Sea and hence the eastern Mediterranean. Europe either complies or is caught between the horns of the buffalo between the Black Sea Fleet and the Northern Fleet. The head of the buffalo being the mechanised land forces pushing through Poland, Germany and France. Game Over.

Well, I care about our southern border very much, you probably dont, I get that.
As far the rest of it, if Putin wants it, what does that have to do with a sitting Dem congressman who may have had some dealings or other with some Azerbaijan conference?
If Putin invades Ukraine and he almost has to now, the west will sit on its finger, Biden wont do anything and frankly nor would I, militarily at least.
And if Putin doesnt like what Rep Cuellar is up to, why then is Biden going after him? Doesnt that play right into Putins plans? I think there is a disconnect here.
As far as big picture stuff and how Americans cant find it on a map, I can.
So I guess we can expect to see you on the front lines with a rifle in your hands defending Ukraine and Azerbaijan then?
You will have a better view of the big picture over there.

No Republican is going to win Cuellar’s district. Azerbaijan story is BS. It about getting rid of an conservative Democrat and replacing him with a Progressive. His primary opponent is an Immigration Attorney. Go Google Justice Democrats.

Screenshot_20220122-074625_Instagram.jpg

Simple if Russia invades Ukraine we take Cuba.

Now there's an idea!! After all, the Bay of Pigs invasion worked out so well.

I don't expect much from the losers in this administration, which is too bad because the US could reduce Russia to third world status by merely prohibiting Russia from the worldwide US dollar based economy.

I see media reports that the US is ordering the families of embassy staff to evacuate and also advising US citizens to fly out on commercial flights while they are still available. Looks like Biden is expecting another policy success like the Afghanistan withdrawal.

But of course!! 2022 is a new year. You can't expect such a highly qualified team as the Bidet has to just rest on their laurels of 2021. They need to achieve new triumphs and set new standards for those that follow to set as goals. With any luck the Bidet/Harris team can go as far as to make a reality of Einsteins prediction as to the weaponry to be used in WW4.

1642891103476.png

Taliban "ministers" arriving Oslo (in a private jet paid for by the Norwegian goverment) to negotiate aid for Afghanistan.

Not really sure what to say, but I appologize for the Norwegian goverment pi****ng om the dead and wounded soldiers fighting to get rid of Taliban.

1642912589627.png

I fear the USA has reached it's Chamberlain moment. The world is about to be plunged into war because of this weak and stupid old man. If Russia invades they can say it is just a 'minor incursion' and all Biden can say is ok. Somebody get rid of this fool before it is too late, enact the 25th now.

Somebody get rid of this fool before it is too late, enact the 25th now.
And then what?
Kevin I agree whole heartedly with you. We are on a dangerous path in so many ways. I just don’t see it getting any better even if Biden were gone. Harris? I cringe to even contemplate what that might look like. And who might then become V.P.?
R’s need to take decisive control of both houses of Congress this year and then maintain control and take the white house in ‘24. And pray things are still standing.
Lord knows, most of our “R’s” ain’t nothing to write home about either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
majisman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross