Politics

1640129387849.png
1640129426748.png

LMFAO...! It never ceases to amaze me that Trump Derangement Syndrome is still so prevalent especially after the facts have come out in regard to who is truly beholden to Russia and China...

How do you people expect to be taken seriously about anything when you post crap like this? That's a rhetorical question... Don't bother to reply.

Biden meme.jpeg
 
I'm sure he gets his news from CNN and MSNBC Pravda.
 
1640204260191.png
 
1640204760376.png
 

Ashes to Ashes. Dust to Dust. Zimbabwe to UK.​



Zimbabwean president calls for Cecil John Rhodes to be exhumed​


 
Looking at the ingredients in artificial meat, I wonder how much energy went into making all of those ingredients then the additional energy of assembling the, to look like meat. I'm guessing that it's a factor of about 5 times the amount that would have been used to make actual meat.
 

LOL..! Another meme that didn't age well knowing what we now know... Mocking Trump for encouraging the research and exploration of therapeutics and alternate treatments for Covid turned out not only to be ignorant but deadly considering that this approach would have saved tens of thousands of lives if not for the MSM running a propaganda campaign for Fauci and his Big Pharma cronies against anything that they themselves did not recommend (i.e: profit from)... Sad thing is that two years later they are still doing it and many of you are still swallowing the bullshit and asking for seconds... How completely foolish you all must feel looking back....

biden dickhead.jpg
 
.. How completely foolish you all must feel looking back....
Normally they would- however we have friends that are still convinced that Trump was evil, that Biden is doing the best possible job (given all of the undoing that he needed to do) and that once the Red hats come to their senses that all will be well in the USA.

So they not only don't feel foolish, they feel self-righteous. Considering the varying viewpoints and positions, I don't see a way for things to end well.
 
1640289919830.png
 
AAS5JL1.jpg
 
1640311721450.png
 
Never underestimate a repressed citizenry with their backs to the wall.

245 years ago this weekend.

1640312191331.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,386
Members
169,553
Latest member
LeeBennet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top