Politics

265629725_131490682645991_8484027175544648172_n.jpg
 
Never mind both Biden and Harris being grossly incompetent, the American system of swing changes on ideology every 8 years, or even 4 is just not tenable. Add in the extreme polarisation brought about by modern media and the only outcome one can expect is a cycle of build and destruct mess that no nation on earth can sustain. You either need to divide into two countries or get a conservative benevolent dictator in there for a long time.
 
There's nothing wrong with the US system- as far as it goes. the founders perceived what could go wrong and took steps to counter those fears- basically referred to as the system of checks and Balances- however they didn't anticipate that people would become career politicians and that deficits would be accepted. Too bad they didn't include term limits and balanced budget provisions in the Constitution. Those two additions would have gone a long way to preventing the problems and ideologies currently facing America.
 
I think the real problem is they expected Congress would jealously guard their power instead of abdicating it to one individual.
 
Never mind both Biden and Harris being grossly incompetent, the American system of swing changes on ideology every 8 years, or even 4 is just not tenable. Add in the extreme polarisation brought about by modern media and the only outcome one can expect is a cycle of build and destruct mess that no nation on earth can sustain. You either need to divide into two countries or get a conservative benevolent dictator in there for a long time.
I see where the investors in Keystone XL have completely abandoned it. This is madness.
 
I see where the investors in Keystone XL have completely abandoned it. This is madness.

Not exactly, busy suing the federal government.
 
We wish the inflation rate is only 6.8%. that figure is based on the Consumer Price Index. The inflation of prices of things which "regular" people buy is considerably higher.


Oh yes , its moving target with this trainwreck of an administration. This meme will need to be remade every other week!
 
And climbing! I sure hope we don't see the inflation and interest rates that I/we older people had to contend with in the late '70s and early '80s when I/we were in our mid twenties. 16-18% mortgage rates, 18% interest rates on vehicle loans, NO jobs. The current Fed has dropped the ball AGAIN, by not raising interest rates NOW! Once you get behind the curve, it's difficult for them to stop the bleeding. Like many others, I've lived through that and it's NOT a pretty economic picture! Most of the younger people have never lived through that scenario and believe me, you don't want to. Biden is on track to repeat the same mistakes of our peanut farmer President because he has NO IDEA how to change his incompetent 45 year professional politician course to change the outcome! I see the stock market correcting 20-30% SOON! Happy Holidays!
 
Last edited:
And climbing! I sure hope we don't see the inflation and interest rates that I/we older people had to contend with in the late '70s and early '80s when I/we were in our mid twenties. 16-18% mortgage rates, 18% interest rates on vehicle loans, NO jobs. The current Fed has dropped the ball AGAIN, by not raising interest rates NOW! Once you get behind the curve, it's difficult for them to stop the bleeding. Like many others, I've lived through that and it's NOT a pretty economic picture! Most of the younger people have never lived through that scenario and believe me, you don't want to. Biden is on track to repeat the same mistakes of our peanut farmer President because he has NO IDEA how to change his incompetent 45 year professional politician course to change the outcome! I see the stock market correcting 20-30% SOON! Happy Holidays!

Was worse in Canada with the Turd no 1, unemployment at 18%, interest at 25% and the Canadian dollar at $.60 on the USA dollar that added 40% more onto everything we bought.
 
I recall the Canadian voters had a chance to correct the situation in 1978/9 with Joe Clark; but the voters couldn't stand the cure so reverted to the ease of liberalism. Such the pity

Joe Who, that was the problem
 
And climbing! I sure hope we don't see the inflation and interest rates that I/we older people had to contend with in the late '70s and early '80s when I/we were in our mid twenties. 16-18% mortgage rates, 18% interest rates on vehicle loans, NO jobs. The current Fed has dropped the ball AGAIN, by not raising interest rates NOW! Once you get behind the curve, it's difficult for them to stop the bleeding. Like many others, I've lived through that and it's NOT a pretty economic picture! Most of the younger people have never lived through that scenario and believe me, you don't want to. Biden is on track to repeat the same mistakes of our peanut farmer President because he has NO IDEA how to change his incompetent 45 year professional politician course to change the outcome! I see the stock market correcting 20-30% SOON! Happy Holidays!

I agree, but I think that runaway inflation and skyrocketing interest rates are inevitable now. Partly due to this we advanced the purchase of a house at a 25year fixed interest rate of 1.27%. Just need to get my current apartment sold now at these elevated prices.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,353
Messages
1,573,871
Members
169,864
Latest member
Roy6956267
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top