Politics

In'38 is was Hitler, then in '39 it was Joe Stalin. Time has been at the forefront of picking America's heroes.

Well, you know, after Walter Duranty and the NY Slimes praised him back in '32/'33 (while he was murdering millions of Ukrainians), so Time was actually behind the game a bit.

Not long after the fascist Facebook review board announced it would not reinstate Trump, I received a message from FB, that my political FB page was marked as SPAM, and they unpublished it.
My political page title just happened to have the word "Trump" in it.

Ironic, how the Leftard nutbags mislabel truth, as SPAM.

Is it true that once you join Facebook its almost impossible to get out?

Is it true that once you join Facebook its almost impossible to get out?
Yes, seems a very convoluted way to un-join when I looked into the process. It can be done I believe with some hoop jumping. Not as simple as "unsubscribe" though. I had about 45 friends at one time and maybe 100 posted pics. Nothing political. I had had enough in the lead up to the 2016 election so I unfriended all but a couple of people and manually deleted all photos. I let the friends know via regular email so they wound't get offended. Then removed as much of my personal info as I could. Now the only thing the FB algorithms pick up on is the connections it "thinks" I should have via their AI subprograms through the couple of remaining friends. Seems to generate almost zero junk the way I have it configured- probably has no advertising nor networking appeal for the purposes of FB. I maintain my near empty account so I can use their Messenger system- which is handy for some things.

Since they (Zuckerberg and Dorsey) are political entities on publicly accessed media, they should be treated as such. Both of those arrogant Btards can kiss my arsicle. Our only optimism in the long run may dwell in karma.

Fkn PC and all the other shit is ...well just fk it ....when you think these useless fktards cant get any worse.....

Stop the train somebody, I want to get off!

People clearly have far too much time on their hands...

Rather than trying to figure out how to cure cancer, reduce world hunger, mitigate violent crime.. or even better protect rhinos from poaching... theyd prefer to talk about whether an 80 year old movie where a man saves a womans life through a kiss is moral and ethical.. or discuss the size of a kardashian booty..

I suppose Im good with it though.. with this many idiots on the planet, I'm pretty much assured job security for as long as I want to be in the workforce.. clearly none of them can piece together two thoughts on anything of actual importance..

Fkn PC and all the other shit is ...well just fk it ....when you think these useless fktards cant get any worse.....

whatinthe AF.gif

One of the young people (whatever generation about 25 is) down the street said Facebook and Twitter are "only for old people". She didn't say what the thing for non-old people is. fortunately, I use neither so maybe I don't qualify as old.

I suppose Im good with it though.. with this many idiots on the planet, I'm pretty much assured job security for as long as I want to be in the workforce.. clearly none of them can piece together two thoughts on anything of actual importance..

Spare a thought for those of us who need to find decent employees amongst this bunch.

One of the young people (whatever generation about 25 is) down the street said Facebook and Twitter are "only for old people". She didn't say what the thing for non-old people is. fortunately, I use neither so maybe I don't qualify as old.
My daughter is 20. She and her friends use snapchat. She also says fb is for old people. Lol

My daughter is 20. She and her friends use snapchat. She also says fb is for old people. Lol
Both my teenage granddaughters say the same thing.

They use tiktok alot too. My niece and nephews spend hours with their friends on FaceTime. They dont even talk most of the time. Really weird.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanMatt

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg