Politics

" The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement".

Hogpatrol,
This is such a great and true sentence, which should be written in the vaccination card of all ladies here in Europe (y).
 
" The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement".

Hogpatrol,
This is such a great and true sentence, which should be written in the vaccination card of all ladies here in Europe (y).
God made man and woman. Sam Colt made them equal.
 
FB_IMG_1616169385667.jpg
 
Trip 'n Fail

 
That is shameful.
 
I find that almost impossible to believe, that nearly 60 percent agree with his policies. How is that even possible?
I’m not sure that all 60 percent agree with his policies? He keeps THROWING MONEY AT THEM! And there’s more to come! The latest “career move” is a walk to the mailbox to get your latest government paycheck and then return to the comfort of your own home and have a beer. Why strain oneself with the hassle of trying to find a job, because the people that are working got you covered with their taxes and China Joe with his bailouts! Utopia!
 
I’m not sure that all 60 percent agree with his policies? He keeps THROWING MONEY AT THEM! And there’s more to come! The latest “career move” is a walk to the mailbox to get your latest government paycheck and then return to the comfort of your own home and have a beer. Why strain oneself with the hassle of trying to find a job, because the people that are working got you covered with their taxes and China Joe with his bailouts! Utopia!
I’m guessing Joe not allowed to walk to the mailbox anymore.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,750
Members
169,408
Latest member
CarltonMos
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top