Politics

Here's a movie that I would like someone to create. It would need someone with a lot of skill in sorting through history and determining flow charts of results when different outcomes were considered for several events and actions over the last thousand years. With that information then the screenplay could be written similar in scope to IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE, except instead of George Bailey being the main character, the main character would be the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

the discovery of America and general events would still take place but instead of the colonies banding together, first as a confederacy, later as a Constitutional Republic, they just kept to themselves and each colony became their own state country, just as Texas was a country prior to joining the US.

I wonder what the world would be like now. Know anyone that could figure that out?

Here's a movie that I would like someone to create. It would need someone with a lot of skill in sorting through history and determining flow charts of results when different outcomes were considered for several events and actions over the last thousand years. With that information then the screenplay could be written similar in scope to IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE, except instead of George Bailey being the main character, the main character would be the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

the discovery of America and general events would still take place but instead of the colonies banding together, first as a confederacy, later as a Constitutional Republic, they just kept to themselves and each colony became their own state country, just as Texas was a country prior to joining the US.

I wonder what the world would be like now. Know anyone that could figure that out?
Similar to Europe.

137216217_10157959544915914_6051282105088129742_o.jpg

Similar to Europe.
Except the US wouldn't have been there to pull the rest of the world's bacon out of the fire. Of course it wouldn't have been there to involve itself in actions designed to benefit US companies or stabilize foreign markets or make changes in foreign governments to benefit the US. Who knows how much different things would be had the US never been born?

There have been lots of post defining individual posters opinions of the reason(s) Trump lost, including personality, voter fraud, MSM extreme bias and his propensity to denigrate anyone who did not 100% agree with him. I believe that his greatest opposition was generated by his greatest promise, to "Drain the Swamp". Instantly, millions upon millions of politicians, bureaucrats, government workers, teachers and all those who did business with them became staunch enemies, vested in his defeat.

I think the question we need to truthfully try and address before we try this presidential thing again (regardless how many votes may or may not have been illegally cast or questionably gathered) is why over half the electorate nevertheless opted for a man who didn't or couldn't campaign, and who clearly struggles with age related issues. That might be a data point worth some reflection before we chose our candidate in 24.

I think the question we need to truthfully try and address before we try this presidential thing again (regardless how many votes may or may not have been illegally cast or questionably gathered) is why over half the electorate nevertheless opted for a man who didn't or couldn't campaign, and who clearly struggles with age related issues. That might be a data point worth some reflection before we chose our candidate in 24.
I believe the ham sandwich theory applies. It certainly does north of your border. It is a very interesting development in politics. But, what issues are dominant? I suspect personality was enough to tip the scale but I doubt it was driving things. I think history shows your voters are much more astute as a collective, which why in reality you folks have a fantastic system.

I'm still looking for takers who will bet that the Bidet will last more than 90 days in office. All sorts are willing to cover the Under. What's that tell you?

I'm still looking for takers who will bet that the Bidet will last more than 90 days in office. All sorts are willing to cover the Under. What's that tell you?
If that's a serious suggestion as opposed to a rhetorical device, I'll happily take you up on that bet.

20th April 2021 (20th Jan + 90days) at 5pm CST.

$1000 stake each, winner takes all.

PM me if you fancy it!

It is neither a rhetorical device nor an offer to place a bet via the internet as there are legal issues involved with that arrangement. But it is nice to know that there are those that actually think the Bidet will survive the Horrible and her ambition longer than 3 months.

F
It is neither a rhetorical device nor an offer to place a bet via the internet as there are legal issues involved with that arrangement. But it is nice to know that there are those that actually think the Bidet will survive the Horrible and her ambition longer than 3 months.
Fair enough. No idea what the legalities are. Fairly lax in the UK far as I'm aware.

As for Biden, yeah, I reckon he'll easily last 90 days. Will he finish his term, probably no. But if I was pushed to define the over/under I'd be thinking more like 18-24months.

This articles starts out by saying they will correct any inaccuracies, as soon as they become known. Looks like a lot of the stuff has been debunked for some time. I've gotten to the point if I see Lin Woods name mention, I hit the delete key.

why over half the electorate nevertheless opted for a man who didn't or couldn't campaign, and who clearly struggles with age related issues. That might be a data point worth some reflection before we chose our candidate in 24.
A number of us are becoming more and more electable, if these are the desirable characteristics the voters are looking for.

I'm curious as to why Hillary hasn't flown into D.C on her broomstick to ask for a position in the Democrat swamp that she can exploit for cash.?

My guess is that it figures the Bidet won't be in office long enough to matter and by not being involved with the Bidets cabinet it can combine forces with the Horrible to force the Bidet out and have the Horrible REALLY indebted to it, possibly even be selected as Vice pres. Then if you have any stock in the Horrible's life insurance company, so may want to review that investment.

This guy is either absolutely looney tunes (my vote) or simply enjoys pimping the crazies that believe this nonsense.

The best that we could hope for, is that the Democrats eat their own from within

Except the US wouldn't have been there to pull the rest of the world's bacon out of the fire. Of course it wouldn't have been there to involve itself in actions designed to benefit US companies or stabilize foreign markets or make changes in foreign governments to benefit the US. Who knows how much different things would be had the US never been born?
It would be like Europe. Instead of forming the European Union they’d have likely formed..wait for it.. the United States of America.

This guy is either absolutely looney tunes (my vote) or simply enjoys pimping the crazies that believe this nonsense.
Yes and did you read the comments? Crazy town.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RamiroMcGu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg