Politics

It shouldn't have had to come to the point that the President had to Pardon Gen. Flynn- That DemonRat judge Sullivan should have followed protocol and dismissed the charge. I wonder if that Sullivan is related to the Sullivan named for the Unconstitutional Sullivan Act? It wouldn't surprise me if he was a grandson- ideology runs in the genes. Too bad Sullivan was born prior to Roe v Wade, maybe he could have been a statistic instead of a moron.

Giuliani and Ellis presented some of their case, including witness testimony, to the legislature in PA today. And as much as the MSM will deny it and hide it, they actually presented evidence! Numerous rounds of applause from the gallery.
I believe it was one of the last zoom participants (a female legislator) made an interesting inquiry that Jenna Ellis addressed. It appears one of the states attorneys may have been giving legislators “misinformation”. Another shocker. It is worth watching for anyone who missed it, although it is 3 hours long. Here’s a link. As long as youtube leaves it up anyway.

A Pennsylvania judge has blocked certification of election results pending an evidentiary hearing scheduled for Friday, Nov 27.

A Nevada judge has scheduled a hearing for Dec 3 to allow Republicans to present their evidence of widespread voter fraud.

Let’s see how it all unfolds. Going to be a busy couple of weeks I believe.
Word had it, that the Dems are already trying to appeal this thru their corrupt buddies in the PA Supreme court.

Giuliani and Ellis presented some of their case, including witness testimony, to the legislature in PA today. And as much as the MSM will deny it and hide it, they actually presented evidence! Numerous rounds of applause from the gallery.
I believe it was one of the last zoom participants (a female legislator) made an interesting inquiry that Jenna Ellis addressed. It appears one of the states attorneys may have been giving legislators “misinformation”. Another shocker. It is worth watching for anyone who missed it, although it is 3 hours long. Here’s a link. As long as youtube leaves it up anyway.

A Pennsylvania judge has blocked certification of election results pending an evidentiary hearing scheduled for Friday, Nov 27.

A Nevada judge has scheduled a hearing for Dec 3 to allow Republicans to present their evidence of widespread voter fraud.

Let’s see how it all unfolds. Going to be a busy couple of weeks I believe.

Democrats are wishing they had someone like Bush or Romney that would have conceded two weeks ago.

They have to be saying......

Liberal, elitist hypocrite!

Yes, but again, we know that.

My outrage is at the people who will vote for him again, and again, and again.

Agreed. Bush and Romney are as bad, if not worse, than the libs. Traitors.
I don’t see Trump conceding anything. Period.

Agreed. Bush and Romney are as bad, if not worse, than the libs. Traitors.
I don’t see Trump conceding anything. Period.

I haven't had a real chance to see the PA hearing today. From what I understand, evidence was presented. Did the evidence seem good to you.

Screenshot_20201125-205758_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
What’s the website that has the results with contested states shown?

I haven't had a real chance to see the PA hearing today. From what I understand, evidence was presented. Did the evidence seem good to you.
Evidence was in the form of testimony from eye witnesses - elections canvassers, forensic computer experts, military intelligence officers, attorneys who worked as canvassers, etc. Most of the individuals who provided testimony were very good and highly credentialed. They didn’t get too deep into Dominion and Smartmatic, but did briefly discuss the type of evidence they have on those machines and software.
I would say they made a substantial impression on the panel of legislators.
It is quite evident from what the legislators had to say, PA has a very corrupt Governor, Secretary of State and Supreme Court. Some of the things the SC have done are shocking.

Evidence was in the form of testimony from eye witnesses - elections canvassers, forensic computer experts, military intelligence officers, attorneys who worked as canvassers, etc. Most of the individuals who provided testimony were very good and highly credentialed. They didn’t get too deep into Dominion and Smartmatic, but did briefly discuss the type of evidence they have on those machines and software.
I would say they made a substantial impression on the panel of legislators.
It is quite evident from what the legislators had to say, PA has a very corrupt Governor, Secretary of State and Supreme Court. Some of the things the SC have done are shocking.

Thanks for the synopsis. I have had a chance to see a little more. Appreciate it.

The following came to mind when reading about Col Mastriano. Which one of these Colonels would I want to serve with. :unsure:

1606365171555.png

1606365215840.png

Thanks for the synopsis. I have had a chance to see a little more. Appreciate it.

The following came to mind when reading about Col Mastriano. Which one of these Colonels would I want to serve with. :unsure:

View attachment 377020

View attachment 377021
I had the same exact thought! :ROFLMAO::cry:
As more info comes out about the swamp, it is evident there are a lot more Vindman’s out there. Many of whom are beginning to float to the surface. We are in deep waters here and haven’t touched the bottom yet...

What they did to Flynn, and others, as well as what is happening now, is testament to how deep the swamp really is.
It's getting deeper--Biden septic trucks have been pulling into DC to refill the swamp...

Contact your Governors and ask them to bring pressure on SCOTUS to provide transparency in the election, and VIEW. THE EVIDENCE. I hate to say it, but our republican public servants have NOT tried very hard to counter the media blackout of Biden's laptop, etc. which they could have effectively voiced thru any number of venues. They could have gotten America the information--which polls have now indicated would have influenced 9% of voters to go rep. They squandered our possession of all 3 branches by never Trumping and dragging their feet. Then some resigned, chickened out and without those resignations and retirements, Trump would have kept the House! We are our own worst enemy. So call those rats and make them get off their blessed assurance and help us!!

1606368243186.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg