Politics

The House of Representatives is going to be narrowly held by the Democrats. Republicans should have at least 210 seats. Possibly as narrow as 220/215.

Pelosi will loose her position as Speaker. The lead will be so narrow that the far left will have more impact than their numbers dictate. AOC and her squad will leverage their position as much as possible. Democrat house members in red districts or red states are in a tenuous position as they approach the next election.

Look for the next two years to be dysfunctional in the House.

Kyle Morris
@RealKyleMorris

·
12h

GOP has flipped 12 seats in the House:

CA39 Young Kim
CA48 Michelle Steel
FL27 Maria Elvira Salazar
FL26 Carlos Gimenez
IA01 Ashley Hinson
MI03 Peter Meijer
MN07 Michelle Fischbach
NY11 Nicole Malliotakis
NM02 Yvette Herrell
OK05 Stephanie Bice
SC01 Nancy Mace
UT04 Burgess Owens
I do hope the Republican party leadership is smart enough to realize and embrace the notion that though a large segment of America doesn't care for Donald Trump, the Trump vision of America is alive and well. Indeed it is alive and well enough to command real majorities a lot of places so long as old Republican thinking and slogans aren't its face.

GREAT!!! Burgess Owens is a terrific leader. The US will be well served by him. Thanks voters of Utah.

I was a Chiefs fan. Hard to like anything Oakland.

I'm still having to get my mind wrapped around this one, but I will. Happy for Owens.

I'm not confident that Pelosi will lose her seat as speaker, however, she is 80 years old, and it's time for the dingbat to move on.

Right now, it needs to be all hands on deck for the Republican party. All eyes, and cheaters, are focused on the Georgia runoff Senate seats.

I'm not confident that Pelosi will lose her seat as speaker, however, she is 80 years old, and it's time for the dingbat to move on.

Right now, it needs to be all hands on deck for the Republican party. All eyes, and cheaters, are focused on the Georgia runoff Senate seats.

Be careful what you wish for, she’s not the worst in that litter!

Amen to that. Pretty sad statement isn’t it?

Reactions: WAB
I'm not wishing for Pelosi to be the speaker. Just sayin, that it will be hard to oust her.
Just like Ruth Ginsberg, Pelosi will cling to her power until the bitter end.

Pelosi - move on..die..either or.

Any ideas who the republicans will field next? I like Pence, probably the most mellow and calmest politician I’ve ever seen.

Pelosi - move on..die..either or.

Any ideas who the republicans will field next? I like Pence, probably the most mellow and calmest politician I’ve ever seen.
Hard to say. Pence is a good dude, but he doesn't have the dynamic type of appeal that drew Trump voters to the polls.
Trump will be 78 in 2024. Will he have the energy & support to try another bid for President? Maybe 4 years of Biden/Harris hell, will drive enough voters to the other side of the fence.

Don Trump Jr.? Ivanka?

Hard to tell.

Pelosi is polarizing. If you're conservative, she is good to have as Speaker. If your a Democrat you probably want to replace her.

AOC and the squad are the same way. The amount of backlash they create is way out of proportion to their numbers.

Hard to say. Pence is a good dude, but he doesn't have the dynamic type of appeal that drew Trump voters to the polls.
Trump will be 78 in 2024. Will he have the energy & support to try another bid for President? Maybe 4 years of Biden/Harris hell, will drive enough voters to the other side of the fence.

Don Trump Jr.? Ivanka?

Hard to tell.

I think Pence is a great #2, not sure he’s the one to lead a run. I wonder about Nikki Haley. Smart, tough as nails, great communicator.

I think Pence is a great #2, not sure he’s the one to lead a run. I wonder about Nikki Haley. Smart, tough as nails, great communicator.
I think it's a good bet a Republican woman will be the first female POTUS. The ones fielded by the Dems in the primary are too far out in left field.

I think it's a good bet a Republican woman will be the first female POTUS. The ones fielded by the Dems in the primary are too far out in left field.

The Republicans may have the first woman to be elected as president, but Ms Horrible will be the first woman president- about 90 days after the Bidet is inaugurated and then thrown under the bus by the DemonRats.

I owned and ran a relatively successful Professional Engineering and Land Surveying consulting and design firm for 47 years. I hired professionals in several fields and the women generally performed better than the men and we're more productive. Perhaps, to succeed in that male dominated field, they had to be on their top game all the time. Not that they were necessarily better, just that they generally worked harder. For this, they received higher pay and a lot of respect. Politically, if the Republicans can find the right woman, with a Trump agenda but perhaps a less (outwardly) abrasive style, we would clean the DemonRats's clock.

What do you guys think the chances are that this election will be contested and go to the house for a vote? If it happens it would be the third time, but it’s been a while.

I hope I’m wrong... but I think the chances are close to nonexistent

What do you guys think the chances are that this election will be contested and go to the house for a vote? If it happens it would be the third time, but it’s been a while.

That would sure start the shooting and looting.

There is rumor swirling about Hillary being appointed Ambassador to the U.N.

Globalist corruption is about to get exponentially worse.

I doubt Hillary would be interested in UN Ambassador. That position reports to the Sec of State, a position Hillary held in the Obama administration.

All the confirmation hearings and senate votes are going to be interesting.

I doubt Hillary would be interested in UN Ambassador. That position reports to the Sec of State, a position Hillary held in the Obama administration.

All the confirmation hearings and senate votes are going to be interesting.
I doubt it too, unless Hillary could use that position to pillage the coffers.? I couldnt see her accepting a position that is lower then Secretary of State. She has too much ego.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross