Politics

Minnesota allows thousands, perhaps tens of thousands to riot and burn parts of a city to the ground.

Minnesota allows 250 into a Trump rally.

:unsure:

Under Trumps 1st term, Black & Hispanic unemployment, was the lowest it's ever been.
Let's hope that logical minds prevail, and they vote according to promises kept, versus promises made by Dems that have never been delivered.
They hate that. He made them actually work!!

I am really worried for your beautiful USA, not only because of the pain that tearing it apart is inflicting on its citizens, but because of it's vital role in keeping a global balance. A president from either side, whether you like him or not, only lasts 8 years, is it really worth all the extreme reaction? Then it's another chapter. Right now days before the election the string is so taught I wonder if sensibility will be enough to prevent it snapping. I hope so, too much at stake, but for sure the media mustn't stoke the flames one tiny bit more. I hope everyone is big enough for the challenge. Come the new president, whoever it may be, the speech had better be reconciliation. Take a Dem fishing.

UK, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Israel, Saudi Arabia, and on and on. All the sensible nations really.

Sorry, this was in reply to HWL's question of which nations are friends with the USA. Notice Trump wasn't looking for friendship as much as respect HWL. There is no point being friends with someone who doesn't respect you.

The Democratic governor is spending Pennsylvania tax dollars to run get out the vote commercials. I just saw two in a row on the weather channel. It's shameful how these power hungry bastards spend tax dollars to stay in office.

UK, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Israel, Saudi Arabia, and on and on. All the sensible nations really.

The list is actually much, much, longer..

It’s just full of reluctant, fair weathered friends that like to keep their hand out... and then bitch, moan, and complain, when their hand doesn’t get filled with as much as they wanted...

The Dems would DRAW flies, would that count for fly fishing?

Reactions: WAB
Reactions: WAB
123105671_10157800936595914_9106422431057331236_o.jpg

That's awesome! Wonder if Biden or Harris were onboard the R.V?

Harris was, yes.

Their excuse for cancelling was that they "didn't feel safe." :rolleyes: Just what you want in a leader, right? So done whis scared of everything.

Harris was, yes.

Their excuse for cancelling was that they "didn't feel safe." :rolleyes: Just what you want in a leader, right? So done whis scared of everything.
I figure that a classless Dem like Harris, would be hanging out the window and flipping them all off.

Harris was, yes.

Texas has got style!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg