Politics

1603769248019.png
 
Justice Clarence Thomas swears in our newest Associate Justice, Amy Coney Barrett. Congratulations to JUSTICE Barrett, and thank you to President @realDonaldTrump!
1f1fa_1f1f8.png




122810101_3729426190423975_7732979256916691181_o.jpg
 
Whatever the election holds, the legislate by the court system has been dealt a severe blow.
 
Democrats didn't get the word that rioting doesn't work.

People don't want rioting in their town. They want law and order. This hurts Democrats in Philadelphia.

The Trump margin in Pennsylvania increases.
We can always count on Democrats doubling down on stupidity ...
 
The Democratic controlled / liberal MSM are doubling down on chinese virus infections with bogus new ones. Lying bastards will stop at nothing to defeat Trump. Been on this rock for seven decades and have never seen such evil in trying to gain power.
 
"Hello, 911. What's your emergency"?

This is Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. We're going to need a convoy of these here at the Capitol ASAP.

wambulance.jpg
 
When I was considering the important issues of the 2016 election I considered the most important to be the openings that would be occurring in the next four years to the Supreme court to be the most important. I didn't know that there would be three. And that there would be other issues for the President to handle, both foreign and domestic. So now I can not only give a resounding praise to the president for having three MOST HIGHLY qualified justices placed on the court, but also several That A Boys for all of the problems and opportunities that have popped up along the way.
 
The Democratic controlled / liberal MSM are doubling down on chinese virus infections with bogus new ones. Lying bastards will stop at nothing to defeat Trump. Been on this rock for seven decades and have never seen such evil in trying to gain power.
It's the only thing they have, by making the Virus Biden's running mate. Harris is a horrible choice for them afterall.
 
Did I just read correctly on Fox that Frail Joe concedes he is not confident of beating Super Trump? He also seems to have given up travel. I think this old man is pretty ill, the pattern is he does an event and it takes so much out of him that he has to rest for days on end. Kamala isn't exactly putting enthusiasm into it either - have the dems chucked in the towel?
 
With the DemonRat Senators making threats and the DemonRat voters continuing to loot and burn and continuing to increase the level of confrontation, my only thought to them is that they should choose with care what they are saying and doing because they may just get it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,608
Members
169,381
Latest member
MylesLac6
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top