Politics

1603769248019.png

Justice Clarence Thomas swears in our newest Associate Justice, Amy Coney Barrett. Congratulations to JUSTICE Barrett, and thank you to President @realDonaldTrump!
1f1fa_1f1f8.png

122810101_3729426190423975_7732979256916691181_o.jpg

Whatever the election holds, the legislate by the court system has been dealt a severe blow.

Democrats didn't get the word that rioting doesn't work.

People don't want rioting in their town. They want law and order. This hurts Democrats in Philadelphia.

The Trump margin in Pennsylvania increases.
We can always count on Democrats doubling down on stupidity ...

The Democratic controlled / liberal MSM are doubling down on chinese virus infections with bogus new ones. Lying bastards will stop at nothing to defeat Trump. Been on this rock for seven decades and have never seen such evil in trying to gain power.

"Hello, 911. What's your emergency"?

This is Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. We're going to need a convoy of these here at the Capitol ASAP.

wambulance.jpg

When I was considering the important issues of the 2016 election I considered the most important to be the openings that would be occurring in the next four years to the Supreme court to be the most important. I didn't know that there would be three. And that there would be other issues for the President to handle, both foreign and domestic. So now I can not only give a resounding praise to the president for having three MOST HIGHLY qualified justices placed on the court, but also several That A Boys for all of the problems and opportunities that have popped up along the way.

The Democratic controlled / liberal MSM are doubling down on chinese virus infections with bogus new ones. Lying bastards will stop at nothing to defeat Trump. Been on this rock for seven decades and have never seen such evil in trying to gain power.
It's the only thing they have, by making the Virus Biden's running mate. Harris is a horrible choice for them afterall.

Did I just read correctly on Fox that Frail Joe concedes he is not confident of beating Super Trump? He also seems to have given up travel. I think this old man is pretty ill, the pattern is he does an event and it takes so much out of him that he has to rest for days on end. Kamala isn't exactly putting enthusiasm into it either - have the dems chucked in the towel?

With the DemonRat Senators making threats and the DemonRat voters continuing to loot and burn and continuing to increase the level of confrontation, my only thought to them is that they should choose with care what they are saying and doing because they may just get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg