Politics

WARNING: MEME STORM APPROACHING. :ROFLMAO:

tough_job.jpg
double_talk.jpg
 
Those three jobs might be the toughest but as far as danger goes, the highest danger with the shortest life span would be Joe Biden President with Kamala as vice. I'd list the over/under for time in office before replacement at 90 days with the odds leaning heavily on under.
 
I don't think she will have that opportunity but anything could happen.
 
The media doesn't have a very good record reporting on leaks coming out of the White house.

That being said, this works for me!


www.newsmax.com

Flynn Lawyer Powell Eyed to Replace Wray at FBI
Sidney Powell, the lawyer for Gen. Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump's former national security adviser, is on the White House shortlist of candidates to replace FBI Director Christopher Wray, reports Newsmax TV's Emerald Robinson.
www.newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com

Flynn Lawyer Powell Eyed to Replace Wray at FBI
 

Attachments

  • GetFile.jpg
    GetFile.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 180
Last edited by a moderator:
The media doesn't have a very good record reporting on leaks coming out of the White house.

That being said, this works for me!


www.newsmax.com

Flynn Lawyer Powell Eyed to Replace Wray at FBI
Sidney Powell, the lawyer for Gen. Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump's former national security adviser, is on the White House shortlist of candidates to replace FBI Director Christopher Wray, reports Newsmax TV's Emerald Robinson.
www.newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com

Flynn Lawyer Powell Eyed to Replace Wray at FBI

I doubt that she is going to take the pay cut.
 
I doubt that she is going to take the pay cut.


You are probably correct. She is already doing well, but after Flynn, she could really monetize her practice.

That being said, she may be ticked off enough to march into the position with an ax.

My preference is probably Grenell. He would probably wield an ax as well.
 
If you thought 2020 was crazy then hold on. It just got more crazy!
 
Coming soon to the media near you, a combination dog & pony, freak circus, dirty laundry and shit show.
 
RIP RBG


Another appointment.


If McConnell can get 50 votes from the senate then it will happen before January 20 IMO. Collins, Romney and perhaps another may be a problem.

Amy Coney Barrett is already vetted. So are another handful of candidates.
 
And Joe will HAVE to put his list out there now, pre-election. That's gonna hurt one way or the other. Too conservative and he pisses off the left and too liberal and more moderate dems may stay home and rallies Trump base further.

Anyone really think that Trump announcing his list a couple of weeks ago was random coincidence???
 
Last edited:
And Joe will HAVE to put his list out there now, pre-election. That's gonna hurt one way or the other. Too conservative and he pisses off the left and too liberal and more moderate dems may stay home and rallies Trump base further.

Anyone really think that Trump announcing his lost a couple of weeks ago was random coincidence???


Excellent point.

You can also bet that Trump and McConnell have already been on the phone. You can also bet that McConnell has already been getting in touch with the handful of potential problem senators.
 
RIP RBG


Another appointment.

Odds of an appointee being confirmed before the election????? Doubtful, but could get very interesting.

I watched the movie, "On the Basis of Sex", on a flight a year or so ago and had new found respect for RBG. Well worth watching and learning to respect a person with seemingly very different ideology.
 
Odds of an appointee being confirmed before the election????? Doubtful, but could get very interesting.

Zero.

But before Jan 20th.... Much higher, especially if Trump loses, or Republicans lose Senate. It just got even more interesting for sure!
 
1600474763847.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,887
Members
169,462
Latest member
EaoacoYroacn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top