Politics

Super Elite Sairy

Replying to
@GeraldoRivera
Hey Ghislaine, it's Geraldo! If you can hear me, and haven't "cooperated", yet... just remember, I'm a FRIEND!

Geraldo Rivera
@GeraldoRivera

#GhislaineMaxwell improperly denied bail, despite #COVID19 peril in prison. Now she’s stuck in solitary confinement to be tortured for next year, not having been convicted of any of these 25 year old allegations, nor even found liable in any civil suit. But hungry mob is happy.
7:46 AM · Jul 15, 2020 from Shaker Heights, OH·Twitter for iPhone

Attachments

• Ec-P2tVXsAAg0wz.jpg
    Ec-P2tVXsAAg0wz.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 69
"resist the tendency to see your neighbor as your enemy" you say? Well, after welcoming my new neighbor, it was he who decided to see me as HIS enemy! As for current "peaceful demonstrations"--what we need is a demonstration of the proper response to SEDITION. Now, to really throw a skunk in the room..."white supremacy" is just a loser's description of white exceptional achievement in industry, technology and civilization for at least the last several centuries. Why don't others up their game if they want to earn respect instead of insist on it. I am sick of self-made underachievers criticizing my country, while having nothing (except a track record of failures) to offer as an improvement. If a minority wishes to impose by revolution, "fundamental change" then maybe the majority should have them clear off, experiment elsewhere, and call us if they ever come up with something superior, which is unlikely, given they would have to do it with their own money, sweat, and investment. Don't like the US the way it is?...call 1-800-waa waa.

Last edited:
I would prefer the term "Western Civilization". But you are essentially correct. The West and the East, as best illustrated by Japan and China, are the cultures that largely led humankind out of barbarism. The West then applied the enlightenment to shape the modern world. That is a difficult set of historical observations to simply ignore. Yet, you will be banned from social media for simply offering that observation.

This is posted on the National Museum of African American History & Culture website. These are "unacceptable" attitudes and behaviors. The unacceptable behavioral norms surrounding work ethic, individual responsibility and achievement are particularly dispiriting. But then again, they do offer an excuse for every individual and cultural failure - real or imagined. If they are successful in eradicating these virtues from Western culture then it will slide down into a Third World morras that even the ANTIFA won't much like inhabiting. Can't make it up.

whiteculture_info_1.png

Just off the press: a man in Garland, TX communicated his displeasure with the governance of DiBlasio to DiBlasio himself, and next day the Garland police are at his door, at the behest of NY police! Later in the day, a detective from NY called the man insinuating that the communications were "threatening" and ending the conversation with a question, "and do you own firearms?" The man told him, "of course, I am a Texan" and asked how it was that NY wants to cut police funding in half but still spends man hours persuing political concerns. Actually, both police representatives ended up largely agreeing with the gentleman from Garland. Welcome to "big brother" 2020.

He already pulled out. As if he was ever in.

Teach me to hear something. Wait a couple days and a bell goes off in my head and I post without checking. I figured his attention span was at least a month on something this big.:D

Reactions: CJW
Several observations on the above "assumptions of whiteness"...first, the work ethic and successful struggle to come up to speed with the modern world was never better illustrated than by S. Korea. They had to suppress some riots by those who were impatient with the speed and personal cost of becoming a first-rate nation--BUT THEY DID IT. And they have my utmost respect. They are also an even more Christian country than the US, and send out more missionaries per capita than anyone. The assumption that beauty centered around a Barbie figure could not have occurred before the 1950's WHEN BARBIE WAS INVENTED. More wicker man rubbish to suit the left. European legacy of bland food? I have been to 8 African countries and the one thing I have seen is largely simple bland food, especially in places like southern Sudan where beans and rice predominate. The whole push to find a route to the east was for culinary spices! Plus, last time I checked France was a big part of Europe. Other culinary measures could be found all over Europe. Just a silly bunch of loserspeak. But to criticize the work ethics, and delayed gratification--good luck achieving anything without them.

Last edited:
https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=3666

This is what has me concerned that the base of the iceberg isn't going to be nearly big enough. And the trend is, if anything even worse.

Here is Quinnipiac three months out from the 2016 election, giving Clinton a 10% lead. I couldn't find a mid July poll for a better comparison with a cursory search.

The virus, business shut downs, virus numbers increasing. A cakewalk becomes a slog. I still think the democrats have a couple things up their sleeve prior to the election. I will stick to my gut that Trump has this. If Trump has 45% of the nation behind him but those people make up 60% of the electorate then it is a landslide. I also don't think polls are getting accurate numbers from those voting for Trump.

The neat thing is we will know in four months!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natio..._the_2016_United_States_presidential_election

Quinnipiac University[214] August 18–24, 2016 51% Clinton 41% Trump 10 1,496 ± 2.5%

I would have told that NY detective, that I was on my way to NY to kick DiBlasio in the mangina.

Firearms? None of your business, Mr. Detective. I'm not a NY resident.

I wouldn't live in that NY cesspool, if you gave me a Park Avenue penthouse, and a 7 figure salary.
Just off the press: a man in Garland, TX communicated his displeasure with the governance of DiBlasio to DiBlasio himself, and next day the Garland police are at his door, at the behest of NY police! Later in the day, a detective from NY called the man insinuating that the communications were "threatening" and ending the conversation with a question, "and do you own firearms?" The man told him, "of course, I am a Texan" and asked how it was that NY wants to cut police funding in half but still spends man hours persuing political concerns. Actually, both police representatives ended up largely agreeing with the gentleman from Garland. Welcome to "big brother" 2020.

From the riding Donald Trump coattails department, Tommy Tubberville crushed Jeff Sessions in the Alabama Republican Senate race. In Texas, former White House Physician and retired Navy Rear Admiral, Ronny Jackson won the Republican primary for the 13th Congressional District in Texas. Trump and Trump supporters still have some clout.

Actually, it is for me to decide... So, are we talking about exercising one's Constitutional rights or justifying violence under the false pretext of perceived tyranny?

That is a HUGE assumption that any one of these rioters has the faintest idea why the Berlin Wall was built in the first place , nor why tearing it down was an even more of a historical event.

Once again, I fear that I have not been very clear. There is a great difference between protesters and rioters. When I speak of protesters, I am excluding the rioters, agitators, hooligans, and other assorted criminals. Obviously, there is no justification for their actions.

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=3666

This is what has me concerned that the base of the iceberg isn't going to be nearly big enough. And the trend is, if anything even worse.

Trump's base is as solid as ever, but it does not seem that he has done anything to expand that base to include those who voted for him the first time around without being complete supporters. He has failed to lay out a vision for what he will accomplish in his second term.

Teach me to hear something. Wait a couple days and a bell goes off in my head and I post without checking. I figured his attention span was at least a month on something this big.:D

He just needed to reassure himself that he was still relevant by making a few headlines.

In your defense I think it was probably the shortest presidential campaign in history.

He just needed to reassure himself that he was still relevant by making a few headlines.

In your defense I think it was probably the shortest presidential campaign in history.

Evidently Kanye filed in Oklahoma, paid his $35,000 and will be on the ballot. Whether he is running or not I have a feeling he will pull some votes from Biden. In Oklahoma it won't matter as Trump will get the votes.

From the riding Donald Trump coattails department, Tommy Tubberville crushed Jeff Sessions in the Alabama Republican Senate race. In Texas, former White House Physician and retired Navy Rear Admiral, Ronny Jackson won the Republican primary for the 13th Congressional District in Texas. Trump and Trump supporters still have some clout.

Sessions seemed to be a well thought of Senator for 20 years. Trump turns against Sessions for recusing. Trump endorses Tubberville even though he has potential problems that will be focused on like Roy Moore in 2018. Does a Trump endorsement make the 20 point difference.

If Tubberville's skeletons appear and he looses to Doug Jones, Trump will have only himself to blame.

It will be interesting to follow up on this tweet in a few months. Have a feeling a lot of corruption within the TVA is about to make headlines.

[URL='https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump']Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump[/URL]

Another one of many Fake T.V. Ads, this one about the Tennessee Valley Authority, which for years has paid its top executive a ridiculous FORTUNE. Not run by the U.S., but I have long been fighting that crazy “salary” & its polices. Strange ad paid for (?) by “U.S. Tech Workers”.
8:54 PM · Jul 16, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Unexplained explosions and fires all over Iran. Some locations tied to nuclear industry. Wonder which of three interested countries could jam/mask radar and pull this off. Oh yea. Probably any of the three.

EdJduT6XsAE9tbR

Attachments

• EdJduT6XsAE9tbR.jpg
    EdJduT6XsAE9tbR.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 72
Unexplained explosions and fires all over Iran. Some locations tied to nuclear industry. Wonder which of three interested countries could jam/mask radar and pull this off. Oh yea. Probably any of the three.

EdJduT6XsAE9tbR

Just a guess, but I don't think jamming/masking radar was required. Probably cyber attacks and/or some inside jobs. There are lots of Iranians that are not happy with the country's leadership.

Just a guess, but I don't think jamming/masking radar was required. Probably cyber attacks and/or some inside jobs. There are lots of Iranians that are not happy with the country's leadership.

Possibly.

these are all recent. Perhaps copycat, but some locations have to be well secured.

I would guess that israel, ksa or both are dealing with this prior to trump leaving office, just incase.

or

Iran is really close to a nuclear devise and hands have been forced.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucaFitzgi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross