Politics

As someone who as actually had polling done, they are fairly accurate. Of course you, can do many things with a poll to give you a result that you want for some particular purpose and those results may intentionally not be correct.
 
As someone who as actually had polling done, they are fairly accurate. Of course you, can do many things with a poll to give you a result that you want for some particular purpose and those results may intentionally not be correct.


I agree that polls can be fairly accurate if pollsters are honest and want them to be. Right now, pollsters are trying to help drive a narrative. Look at the CA25 election that took place last month. The pollsters missed by 20%!!!!! I would expect a class of juniors in a Statistics 101 class to be able to develop a poll that would be within 10%.



Another example of driving a narrative.


https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKBN1322J1


INTEL
NOVEMBER 7, 2016 / 3:06 PM / 4 YEARS AGO
Clinton has 90 percent chance of winning: Reuters/Ipsos States of the Nation

Maurice Tamman

NEW YORK (Reuters) - With hours to go before Americans vote, Democrat Hillary Clinton has about a 90 percent chance of defeating Republican Donald Trump in the race for the White House, according to the final Reuters/Ipsos States of the Nation project..................
 
These are ticket requests for a Trump rally in Tulsa, at a venue that seats 20,000. The rally takes place on Friday and was just announced last week.

There is an invisible ground swell taking place across the country. November is setting up to be epic!




Brad Parscale
@parscale


Just passed 800,000 tickets. Biggest data haul and rally signup of all time by 10x. Saturday is going to be amazing!
Quote Tweet

10:37 AM · Jun 14, 2020·Twitter for iPhone


Evidently now over 1 million ticket requests.




Brad Parscale
@parscale

Over 1M ticket requests for the
@realDonaldTrump
#MAGA Rally in Tulsa on Saturday. Before entering each guest will get:

Temperature check
Hand sanitizer
Mask

There will be precautions for the heat and bottled water as well.
 

Attachments

  • ZUwgw8Hm_bigger.jpg
    ZUwgw8Hm_bigger.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 127
Last edited by a moderator:
Lets save this screen shot at five months out.

EakrXk7WoAEWSNJ
 

Attachments

  • EakrXk7WoAEWSNJ.png
    EakrXk7WoAEWSNJ.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 137
Lets save this screen shot at five months out.

EakrXk7WoAEWSNJ

All taken in inner cities. These poll result and a buck and a quarter will get you a cup a joe at the local quickie mart.
 
EakP_G4U0AUUDDL


EakP_F0VAAAFflx
 

Attachments

  • EakP_F0VAAAFflx.jpg
    EakP_F0VAAAFflx.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 130
  • EakP_G4U0AUUDDL.jpg
    EakP_G4U0AUUDDL.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 144
I am somewhat less confident - but praying you are correct. What we don't need is a hanging chad event. Watched this again just as a morale boost!


This was my fav. There was a montage that had this in it along with other clips but YouTube seems to have suppressed it. Shocker !

 
This was my fav. There was a montage that had this in it along with other clips but YouTube seems to have suppressed it. Shocker !



Found it !

But I had to do a web search which brought me back to YouTube. Unreal....

 
All of the polls regarding votes for the DemonRat candidate are worthless. The actual presidential DemonRat candidate has not yet been selected (or at least announced). No one will be voting for Biden because everyone knows that he will be president in name only and for only a few months (at most) before he retires and the presidential vice takes over.
 
Found it !

But I had to do a web search which brought me back to YouTube. Unreal....


"Better to trip with the feet than with the tongue". Zeno
 
Say what you will about bias in pollsters, but even Fox has Trump losing badly to Biden. However, Trump actually in a better position the more the polls show him losing because a sizable number of his supporters do not believe in polls and will still vote for Trump, while a sizable number of democrats believe too strongly in polls and will stay home if they think the election is a sure thing.

Prior to the 2016 election, Michael Moore went on Bill Maher and said that Trump was going to win the rust belt and that all of the polls were wrong because they did not bother to poll those locations due to historically low turnout. Well, those regions came out strongly for Trump and that, combined with the Bernie Sanders supporters staying home, is what got him the presidency.
 
I speak with more than a few union guys, former Biden supporters. They look upon him as another politician who facilitated jobs going to Mexico and China. They'll tell the pollsters they support Biden. Doesn't mean they'll vote for him.
 
AFA6D481-8AF6-4B08-8B1E-F9186F0E8825.jpeg
 
EamhsaLX0AE4WNV
 

Attachments

  • EamhsaLX0AE4WNV.jpg
    EamhsaLX0AE4WNV.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 125

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,887
Members
169,462
Latest member
EaoacoYroacn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top