Politics

Bot you see them from time to time in the politics thread they pop up and reply to the first post @fourfive8
 
image-yellow-black-abount-internet-trolls-warning-web-banner-bell-concept-social-media-issues-...jpg
 
I didn't know I was listening to somebody from 12 years ago but if you were as bored as I was right now you'd probably be doing the same thing even if it was from 12 years ago
Well, if you are really bored, then there are 3,899 pages of posts. Start from the oldest and go forward replying to all. :unsure:
 
I’m still waiting for all the damage done by that senile old idiot of a POTUS did after they hacked the election.
That stupid open border policy has screwworms in my back yard and the government has to quarantine all our animals and pets, thanks sleepy Joe and your government cronies
IMG_1738.webp
IMG_1739.webp
IMG_1740.jpeg
IMG_1755.png
IMG_1761.png
 
Well, for some good news on this Monday morning:


UK will now have seven leaders in ten years. Not much stability. Wonder if last weeks report of 250,000 British girls being raped by foreigners had an impact or if Starmers poor decisions finally caught up to him.

Unfortunately I don’t see the next PM being any more successful.
 
Probably a lot more truth in this statement than Americans would like to admit.

1782152853795.png
 
UK will now have seven leaders in ten years. Not much stability. Wonder if last weeks report of 250,000 British girls being raped by foreigners had an impact or if Starmers poor decisions finally caught up to him.

Unfortunately I don’t see the next PM being any more successful.
Still part of the Labour government, so I doubt if any policies will change. He is just the fall guy.
 
Saying it how it is......


I saw this same thing in a story on The Hill that I almost posted. Does anyone really think Netanyahu is going to ever side with Trump over Israel's interests? The POTUS is beyond delusional if he genuinely thinks that.
 
I saw this same thing in a story on The Hill that I almost posted. Does anyone really think Netanyahu is going to ever side with Trump over Israel's interests? The POTUS is beyond delusional if he genuinely thinks that.
I think that Trump doesn't want him to back down, but politically they have to do this dance.

This is good cop/ bad cop against Iran and their cronies.

AJ
 
AI answer

The global population is projected to peak at approximately 10.3 billion in the mid-2080s before beginning a slow, gradual decline. This shift is driven by a historic drop in global fertility rates, which have fallen below the replacement level of 2.1 births per woman in many regions.
1782158086620.png


It's really just Africa and the Middle East growing at this point.
 
I think that Trump doesn't want him to back down, but politically they have to do this dance.

This is good cop/ bad cop against Iran and their cronies.

AJ

I think Trump genuinely believes he has that kind of sway... but not everyone buys into it. Thankfully.
 
I’m still waiting for all the damage done by that senile old idiot of a POTUS did after they hacked the election.
That stupid open border policy has screwworms in my back yard and the government has to quarantine all our animals and pets, thanks sleepy Joe and your government cronies View attachment 772204View attachment 772205View attachment 772206View attachment 772207View attachment 772208
Well hmm I knew that there were alot of running battles in and around the king Ranch back in the 1800s , with mexican rustlers and mexican ranch hands , but didnt know it was still a thing, but makes perfect sense.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,326
Members
169,525
Latest member
NatashaU03
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top