Politics

If you think that quote is acceptable you’ve got serious issues, when you make jokes about intimate partner violence on this forum it reflects poorly on all of the AH community.
I agree ,was not acceptable , intended as joke but out of line. apologies to all offended. regrets. my bad
 
I remember when we were told energy would be too cheap to meter in the future. These computer networks capable of self-learning may evolve on their own in ways we cannot even begin to predict accurately. What happens if the autonomous systems determine humans are a problem that need to be removed from the planet? An autonomous computer system without a human conscience is the ultimate sociopath.
Skynet?
 
As one possibility or other ways we may not even comprehend.

IMG_9848.jpeg
 
If there's anyone in Congress that deserves the end of a rope......

Tied to the back of the speedboat that went to Cuba. I mean the boat was going there anyway? What’s one more “passenger”? LOL
 
These days, British patriots can go to jail for speaking out against the sand people.
Because the Government in London no longer represents the people, but has turned against them. Even the Royals seem hell bent on stabbing their own people in the back.

When young girls are gang raped en mass, and the Monarchy, the elected government, and the Law Enforcement all look the other way, you no longer have a legitimate government.

The most basic function of any Government is to protect the innocent.
 
Because the Government in London no longer represents the people, but has turned against them. Even the Royals seem hell bent on stabbing their own people in the back.

When young girls are gang raped en mass, and the Monarchy, the elected government, and the Law Enforcement all look the other way, you no longer have a legitimate government.

The most basic function of any Government is to protect the innocent.
The leftwing type governments only seem to care about immigrants, illegal or otherwise, criminals, and the druggies.
We are just the fodder that provides hard earned tax dollars to feed the lunatic machine.
Just look at the Democrats that wouldn't stand up for the little girl at the SOTU.
The leftists don't care about what's right anymore, no matter how much they pretend to at times.
 
I am a builder/ developer among others things and appreciate the building process and engineering that goes into mega projects as well as small ones.
I used to enjoy the process as well. I am winding down now and delegating a lot more. We have 500 acres left to develop, and then we are done.

1772203082086.jpeg
 
I’m not sure that I would be able to hold my temper in check were I to witness someone defacing that great man’s statue.
 
Are any other First Ladies who’s husbands are mentioned in the Epstein files going to be asked before congress?
 
You mean Melania?
Nooooooo of course not. I just feel if one has to, they all should. You know, being fair and all.
 
Are any of the other First Ladies active politicians in their own right?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,238
Members
169,298
Latest member
MiloSchube
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top