Politics

Considering you guys consider all Democrats as evil (based on previous posts here) are you going to go after political opponents now? Go door to door based on voter registration? :unsure:
Mr CNN over here..

Spoken like a true Democrat.
 
Last edited:
Bondi will definitely be asked during her confirmation hearing if she will “retaliate” against people inside the DOJ that investigated, charged and Indicted Trump.

Her short answer needs to be. Only those that violated their oath and broke the law.

If they did not break the law (IE; statute of limitations, charge misdemeanor offenses as felonies) and followed the constitution then they have zero to worry about. But anyone that pushed boundaries or broke the law at a minimum can no longer work at the DOJ. And may be prosecuted if need be. Regardless of party affiliation. We can not tolerate a Geheime Staatspolizei in the US. She should not go after opponents merely because they went after Trump. That’s Obama’s game
 
Last edited:
Considering you guys consider all Democrats as evil (based on previous posts here) are you going to go after political opponents now? Go door to door based on voter registration? :unsure:
While it would be nice to go door to door and get rid of all the democrats it would be unconstitutional and therefore I would oppose it.

That doesn’t mean I don’t think that democrats aren’t evil.
 
The principal of the elementary school here is a Democrat. He is also a close friend, for nearly 20 years. My last year at the school as a classroom teacher was his first here, back then he as a new 5th grade teacher. He is also one of the most reasoned and intelligent people I know, more so than some of my Republican friends and acquaintances. That doesn't mean he and I agree on most issues, but it does mean we have rational, meaningful conversations and debates. One day a few years back, right before election day, we both started to walk into the post office at the same time. He opened the door for me. I thanked him. He chuckled and said "Always happy to help someone whose vote is going to cancel out mine."

Not all Democrats are evil; not all Republicans are knights in shining armor. And I tend to normally see things in very black and white.

My two cents, which is worth even less in Alaska.
 
The principal of the elementary school here is a Democrat. He is also a close friend, for nearly 20 years. My last year at the school as a classroom teacher was his first here, back then he as a new 5th grade teacher. He is also one of the most reasoned and intelligent people I know, more so than some of my Republican friends and acquaintances. That doesn't mean he and I agree on most issues, but it does mean we have rational, meaningful conversations and debates. One day a few years back, right before election day, we both started to walk into the post office at the same time. He opened the door for me. I thanked him. He chuckled and said "Always happy to help someone whose vote is going to cancel out mine."

Not all Democrats are evil; not all Republicans are knights in shining armor. And I tend to normally see things in very black and white.

My two cents, which is worth even less in Alaska.

Well said! Folks who think that all people in the party opposing their own are evil, are part of the problem.
 
Agree. The FBI is extremely busy protecting the homeland. From the near peer to extremist threats they are working 24/7 to keep us safe. HRT is on call 24/7 365 as the Mission Force to respond to any CT crisis in the US. Those who call for it to be abolished have either listened to too much right wing news or just plain ignorant.
 
Everyone just took off with the niceties didn’t they? Kind of the typical conservative response (of the past anyway) to the type of disingenuous question/comment like @Tanks made. Could definitely see that asinine comment coming from someone on the View. Shouldn’t surprise me coming from a Californian so called “conservative”.

Reminds me of Speaker Johnson’s squishy, neutered statement he initially made on the trannys in women’s bathrooms last week. He changed his tone mighty fast when he realized the American people are sick of that nonsense.

There’s plenty of reason to suggest that anyone who votes Democrat in the present day is evil. Or ignorant
 
Last edited:
The principal of the elementary school here is a Democrat. He is also a close friend, for nearly 20 years. My last year at the school as a classroom teacher was his first here, back then he as a new 5th grade teacher. He is also one of the most reasoned and intelligent people I know, more so than some of my Republican friends and acquaintances. That doesn't mean he and I agree on most issues, but it does mean we have rational, meaningful conversations and debates. One day a few years back, right before election day, we both started to walk into the post office at the same time. He opened the door for me. I thanked him. He chuckled and said "Always happy to help someone whose vote is going to cancel out mine."

Not all Democrats are evil; not all Republicans are knights in shining armor. And I tend to normally see things in very black and white.

My two cents, which is worth even less in Alaska.

I tend to run in a mostly former military and former cop crowd... and most of those people come from the southeastern or southwestern US... so.. as one would imagine, by in large most of my friends and acquaintances are conservatives.. I also work in an industry that is overwhelmingly staffed by conservatives..

that said.. I do have a few liberal friends.. and I do have a few liberal co-workers... and a few more liberals I know fairly well that are part of my church group..

None of those that I choose to spend time around are evil in any way.. in fact, when it comes down to the center of any one issue, most of the time we're actually in complete agreement about what we want (safe streets, a better life for our children, a booming economy, etc..etc..).. we just disagree about the best path to take to get us there..

Im frankly thankful for the handful of reasonable/rational liberals I know... the world would be an incredibly boring place if everyone agreed on everything...

If we're talking rabid, pink haired, nose ringed, shaved head, pussy hat wearing, career activists... I dont have any time for those types (anymore than I have time for neo-nazi, skin head, combat boot wearing activist thugs)..

but your typical working class, had a job since he was 18, raising 2 kids, hangs out in the deer woods during the fall, beer drinking, democrat... Im happy to sit and chat with those types all day...
 
Considering you guys consider all Democrats as evil (based on previous posts here) are you going to go after political opponents now? Go door to door based on voter registration? :unsure:
The door to door thing is for people that are in this country illegally no matter which political party they are affiliated with.
 
I wholeheartedly reject the notion that a person is “good” or “evil” based on their politics, obviously excluding the insane extremes. Some of the kindest, most generous folks I know are also some of the biggest MAGA supporters. I can say the same for some of my most leftwing friends.
 
Liberals in church? How’s that work?

It’s quite easy to see if someone is evil based on their politics. Most obviously seen in their views on social issues. A couple of dead giveaways are being in favor of killing babies and allowing kids (or anyone) to chop off their genitalia
 
but your typical working class, had a job since he was 18, raising 2 kids, hangs out in the deer woods during the fall, beer drinking, democrat... Im happy to sit and chat with those types all day...

Anymore I find those guys to be democrats almost entirely from being working class union guys. Outside of that, they're Republican in most every other way.
 
Liberals in church? How’s that work?

It’s quite easy to see if someone is evil based on their politics. Most obviously seen in their views on social issues. A couple of dead giveaways are being in favor of killing babies and allowing kids (or anyone) to chop off their genitalia

I can't explain it to you either, but I've seen it. It seems simply a matter of no they don't agree with abortion, but they're not single issue voters either. And see other issues as outweighing the abortion issue.

I even had a pastor who was a Democrat, I promise you he did not support abortion.
 
Considering you guys consider all Democrats as evil (based on previous posts here) are you going to go after political opponents now? Go door to door based on voter registration? :unsure:
No, but it's about darn time Democrats got booked for breaking laws, too. They don't get another pass just because we should all politically "come together."
 
Considering you guys consider all Democrats as evil (based on previous posts here) are you going to go after political opponents now? Go door to door based on voter registration? :unsure:
The democrat sheep are safe. Open season on the Wolves would be the order of the day
 
Liberals in church? How’s that work?

It’s quite easy to see if someone is evil based on their politics. Most obviously seen in their views on social issues. A couple of dead giveaways are being in favor of killing babies and allowing kids (or anyone) to chop off their genitalia

Look no further than the church I grew up in... The Episcopal Church. Now we have the Episcopal Church and the Anglican Church. I heard a couple of days ago that the Church of England wants to remove Church from their title.

Supposedly the Methodist Church is going through what the Episcopal Church went through now as well.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,221
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top