Politics

Did the DNC have a landing pad for Hillary when she flew in on her broomstick?

MSM channel i turned to didn't pick her up till she was already on stage. The commentators were spewing how exciting it is to be at the DNC and how great Harris is compared to Trump.
 
1724197712106.jpeg
 
1724198855467.jpeg
 
1724199091699.jpeg
 
At the DNC, they are not talking about inflation, open borders, global peace, foreign policy, or crime.
They are running on a platform of identity politics. Something that the average voter does not support. Only the lunatic fringe, which unfortunately, is a very large and growing group.
 
At the DNC, they are not talking about inflation, open borders, global peace, foreign policy, or crime.
They are running on a platform of identity politics. Something that the average voter does not support. Only the lunatic fringe, which unfortunately, is a very large and growing group.
You left out “orange man bad”
 
At the DNC, they are not talking about inflation, open borders, global peace, foreign policy, or crime.
They are running on a platform of identity politics. Something that the average voter does not support. Only the lunatic fringe, which unfortunately, is a very large and growing group.

I don't know whether to give you a:

Sad for the large and growing number of lunatics
and that the demcommies are avoiding talking about three problems they have caused.

Like for because the demcommies are catering to lunatics that will turn the average voter more toward voting for Trump.
 
So I've decided what I want to be when I grow up. I want to write political slogans, so I applied to the Trump. Gave him one, free gratis as a sample.

Kamala Harris, the DEI candidate. Drunk, Entitled, and Installed, not elected.

I haven't heard back yet, but if you want to send me money I'll take it.
 
Speaking of the lunatic fringe. There are far left lunatics who believe the Trump assassination attempt was staged, and Trump used fake blood.
Yeah right, and the dead guy, and 2 critically injured that they hauled out of there were fake also.
 
Speaking of the lunatic fringe. There are far left lunatics who believe the Trump assassination attempt was staged, and Trump used fake blood.
Yeah right, and the dead guy, and 2 critically injured that they hauled out of there were fake also.
Didn’t they put someone in jail for saying that the mass shooting in the northeast was fake? How long until the lefties go after these people? NEVER
 
Speaking of the lunatic fringe. There are far left lunatics who believe the Trump assassination attempt was staged, and Trump used fake blood.
Yeah right, and the dead guy, and 2 critically injured that they hauled out of there were fake also.
And the lunatic right believes the Secret Service. FBI, CIA, ASPCA, or fill in the blank did it. :unsure:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,433
Members
169,747
Latest member
nexttanebir1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top