Politics

Sorry to hear that about your mom, my dad will be 91 in November, every time I see my mother call I fear the worst he’s had congestive heart failure for a while among other issues.
Will keep you and your family in our prayers!
David
 
Touch and go. Mom is 83, stage 4 stomach cancer. We're headed to IAH at 1 tomorrow afternoon. I hope she makes it until I get back. I feel like a total shit heel going, but there's nothing I can do about her condition. I was a hospice nurse in a previous life, so I know all too well where she's headed.

Life is for the living.
Sorry to hear that about your mom. Nothing you can do. Go enjoy your safari. Life throws us curves. Live your life to the fullest.

“Life is for the living.” You nailed it.
 
My oldest daughter is a hospice nurse, anyone that does that deserves a special place in heaven.
I was a hospice nurse in a previous life, home hospice.

Some of the best memories of my life are from taking care of the dying, knowing I made a difference to them in the way they went out. It was nothing noteworthy, except to them. It's a level of intimacy few will ever experience, a great honor to me.
 
Sorry to hear that about your mom. Nothing you can do. Go enjoy your safari. Life throws us curves. Live your life to the fullest.

“Life is for the living.” You nailed it.
She lived a life that would be the envy of nearly ever person who's ever existed, extra special considering her humble beginnings. I will mourn her loss to me, but not her passing. She goes to our King, to her father and mother, to a brother she never new, to my son whom she never knew, a son I barely got to know.
 
Is the USA really conducting cease fire or peace talks to stop the Israeli/Hammas conflict without the combatants being present?
 
Bob, Yes, they most likely are stabbing Israel in the back. Because they need this before the (legal) early voting starts
But as I understand it, Hammas is not at the negotiating table. To me it makes us look like fools on the World Stage.
 
It looks like the Russian Army has adopted a new flag;)
View attachment 626691
my fat fingers hit this by mistake, sorry.
But as I understand it, Hammas is not at the negotiating table. To me it makes us look like fools on the World Stage.
IMO, we've looked like fools for awhile. I offer as evidence John Kerry and James Taylor being sent to sing to the French after the Charlie Hebdo bombing, the retreat from Afghanistan, and Que Mala, the border czar, telling the illegals "do not come", her one and only accomplishment on the border debacle.
 
I saw this earlier and reposted it as well. I just don't get why he thought that sounded good in his head.
A lot of pundits have said the election is Trump’s to lose. He is doing his best to accomplish that, mostly by being himself.

“Orange man, bad” is a real thing. Likability is a real factor that influences decisions, whether it is in politics, business or most kind of personal encounters. His base won’t care, those few on the fence, whose votes he needs, will.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,572,117
Members
169,494
Latest member
EthanL7457
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top