Politics

Southern Arizona staging areas for Illegal aliens.
View attachment 568366View attachment 568367
What a friggin disaster! Exponentially more FREE bus rides for them are needed to Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, LA (well, there they wouldn't see a difference anyway), maybe Seattle, Portland, Minden, Detroit, etc. And FREE rides on an Airbus 380-800 for some 525 lucky "illegal tourists" to Martha's Vineyard and the rest to NSW where Bob could greet them on the tarmac upon their arrival?

What a friggin disaster! Exponentially more FREE bus rides for them are needed to Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, LA (well, there they wouldn't see a difference anyway), maybe Seattle, Portland, Minden, Detroit, etc. And FREE rides on an Airbus 380-800 for some 525 lucky "illegal tourists" to Martha's Vineyard and the rest to NSW where Bob could greet them on the tarmac upon their arrival?
I'd like to send them all to the Whitehouse front lawn, and the steps of the Congressional building.

I'd like to send them all to the Whitehouse front lawn, and the steps of the Congressional building.
The real tragedy to me is that we don't weed out those that aren't here looking for a better life. My best friend is Mexican, my grandson is about 1/4 Mexican. There are a ton of wonderful Hispanics here in the US, and sending them all "back" would be impossible.

I, personally, am a bigger fan of working up a plan for a path to citenship. For example IMO:
- no citizenship for at least 15 years, and no child born here is an automatic citizen either.
- work and pay taxes.
-do not vote.
- do not get arrested, even a misdemeanor.
-take integration training (years) to teach about history, policy, language, etc of the US.
-serve in the military for a couple years.
- community service, like infrastructure assistance.
- and many other ideas I'm sure.

Use a point system and if they get too many negative points, they and their family go home. If enough positive points, after 15 years, they're a citizen. A number of years ago, we had enough jobs to employee 500,000 Mexicans, yet we only gave out 50,000 Visa's. Wanna see a great program for migrant workers that is working, check out the H2 program.

The real tragedy to me is that we don't weed out those that aren't here looking for a better life. My best friend is Mexican, my grandson is about 1/4 Mexican. There are a ton of wonderful Hispanics here in the US, and sending them all "back" would be impossible.

I, personally, am a bigger fan of working up a plan for a path to citenship. For example IMO:
- no citizenship for at least 15 years, and no child born here is an automatic citizen either.
- work and pay taxes.
-do not vote.
-take integration training (years) to teach about history, policy, language, etc of the US.

Use a point system and if they get too many negative points, they and their family go home. If enough positive points, after 15 years, they're a citizen. A number of years ago, we had enough jobs to employee 500,000 Mexicans, yet we only gave out 50,000 Visa's. Wanna see a great program for migrant workers that is working, check out the H2 program.
You are definitely on the correct path! The Republicans are screwing up by not endorsing such a concept. Those people who do want to build a better life for themselves and their families through honest work are Conservatives at heart. They are very hard working, conservative with their money, God fearing, family oriented people.

- work and pay taxes.
-do not vote.

If someone could just implement this plan. Our farm makes good use of the H2A program. Ive written before we’ve gotten the same 10 guys for years. It is a great program but the costs have about tripled over the years.

If someone could just implement this plan. Our farm makes good use of the H2A program. Ive written before we’ve gotten the same 10 guys for years. It is a great program but the costs have about tripled over the years.
We use that program to bring over truck and tractor drivers from South Africa;)

Did I hear that Iran threatened the US with regard to Hamas?

About three or four days ago. I suspect they were wetting their collective pants when they did it.

Was hunting quail near Kingsville a couple of years ago, and we noticed a group of low circling buzzards. Our guide stopped the truck and called ranch security with the location. I looked him oddly and he shrugged, "could be a dead calf or deer, but almost as likely a migrant. If it is and we go over there our hunt is over for the day. We'll let ranch security check it out." He said they find several a year. Most are murdered young women.
We had an outlying air field in Orange Grove for pilot field carrier landing practice. Basically paint an aircraft carrier on the runway. Anyway it was an exact duplicate of Alice tx airport configuration. Civil aircraft would land there by mistake and standing order was call sheriff. No base security, before, 9-11. Highway patrol, border patrol, sheriff, local PD, and all the alphabet soup feds, and game warden would drop everything and race to base. Not for protection of base but first one there would get the plane if drugs were on board and add to their fleet or sell of confiscated aircraft.
Local sheriff had a real impressive fleet including a citation. Aircraft could not depart due to arresting cables across runway and had to be removed before departure. Fun times. Crash truck would also block runway to discourage departure to protect safety of that aircraft.

That is a formula that looks far more like 1917 than 1945 to me.

If that’s the case, one wonders how long before Putin ends up like the Romanovs?

I’m somewhat surprised he hasn’t been deposed already. There must be plenty of oligarchs who’d be happy to have the top spot. I guess their greed or ambition has yet to sufficiently overcome their fear.

If that’s the case, one wonders how long before Putin ends up like the Romanovs?

I’m somewhat surprised he hasn’t been deposed already. There must be plenty of oligarchs who’d be happy to have the top spot. I guess their greed or ambition has yet to sufficiently overcome their fear.
Can't give you answer but I've asked the question many times. Why wasn't Mugabe popped off, why wasn't [insert despot/dictator name here] popped off... Mugabe killed 35 000 because he wanted to. Putin has killed a few dozen, but they were all of the same stature as those with the means to overthrow him or blot him. Plus, you have to get close enough... or have Kyle on the end of a .338 or something (and I'm not talking about Kyle Rittenhouse)... ;)

I read both of his books.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Al Gamecock

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you